question

RedOne

ViktorStone

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teenagechrist

I really want her to stick with Mark, Bloodpop and Kevin Parker. Perfect Illusion is flawless and I'm loving the direction of this era. 

feeling so hot tamale

Supersonic

He's probably not going to be on the album. He sounded real bitter the last time he talked about working with Gaga and the supposed "lead single" they did. The songs they wrote together were probably inspired by Taylor, so chances are that she doesn't wanna sing them anymore after the break-up. Judging from the sound RedOne usually goes for, he's probably still trying to push Gaga into the slick auto-tuned pop voice direction, which Gaga is rebelling against fiercely now.

Maybe he'll have a writing credit, like one ARTPOP, where the song they did was remixed by somebody else. But I feel like their goals are on the opposite ends of a spectrum, and Gaga is tired of finding compromises and having to meet people half-way.

Most of you would still be wetting your beds if it wasn't for Redone's production contributions. Now he's suddenly expendable? I mean, great! she's working with new producers; but he is a major force behind her signature sound. He's actually one of the main reasons why you're on this website. I could care less if she utilizes him on this album, but at least pay him the respect that he deserves.

BabylonHooker

I can't with the RedOne hate in this forum you ungrateful bitches !!! :oprah:
You should redeem yourselves tbh

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

GagaTheExplorer
5 hours ago, later said:

Most of you would still be wetting your beds if it wasn't for Redone's production contributions. Now he's suddenly expendable? I mean, great! she's working with new producers; but he is a major force behind her signature sound. He's actually one of the main reasons why you're on this website. I could care less if she utilizes him on this album, but at least pay him the respect that he deserves.

the selective memory of this fanbase is something else :duck:

I'd love to hear something from them, I think people are forgetting that RedOne & Gaga created some quite unique music together, Bad Romance is like Perfect Illusion, in the sense that it sounded nothing like that was being played on the radio/at that time, the same with Judas, Schiebe, Alejandro etc... It was all totally unique and non-comparable tbh. 

lavenderblondee

I REALLY hope Gaga enjoyed the songs they worked on enough to keep them. But, at the same time, regardless of the music, she'd have to work with him more to polish them up, and who knows if that is something she wants to do. I have a feeling it'll be no, but I'm still optimistic. :giveup: I'd like a bit of range in this album. Not just Mark Ronson productions.

RedOne is done tbh. Cancelled. Shelved.

See him next time, if he grows as musician.

:poot:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Regina George
6 hours ago, later said:

THIS X 10000000000000. People are so rude to RO but he created Gaga. He was the only real producer that wanted to work with Stefani Germanotta. So please stop. If you don't like RedOne and his pruductions that you don't like Gaga. 

AND THIS SONG SAYS HI

GO LISTEN TO MARK RONSON IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS AND REDONE!

Archived