Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just wait for the music video!!

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

YOU GUYS, whether you like PI or not, just wait for the music video :excited2:

Songs always slay 5x harder when the music video drops, and I have a feeling this one is gonna have a powerful and interesting MV! :woohoo:

Just look at this 3 second preview! :woot:

Just that 3 second shot of her dancing around, swinging her ponytail in the dessert with the flashing lights and camera circling her, slays me tbh.

Anyone have any idea when the MV drops? Or are we just waiting for her to tweet "Video out now on YouTube etc"? Do they usually come very long after the audio??

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ApplauseftAdele

It can vary, Work/This is what you came for MVs both came out weeks after while Hello came like the day of I think. It can really depend, but knowing Gaga it will be 1 , plus the videos already shot so I don't see why not.

I NEED THIS TO DROP TOMORROW. I can already imagine the microphone swinging when she's all "IT WASN'T LAAAAAHHVE".

Giving me chills already.

:giveup:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

DeleteMyAccount

I have a feeling it'll be a very straightforward video based on the clips/imagery/song over all. 

But I'm sure it'll be fun.

I'm on the fence, but I can definitely acknowledge that a visual paired with the song can win me over. 

Hope she wears the cans in her hair like in Telephone but instead of soda, its beer cans. :laughga:

Archived