Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will LG5 still be funky?

edgy

Featured Posts

I must admit I was entirely perched for LG5 almost a year ago when news came out that she was working with Nile Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder for the album, especially after listening to her cover for "I Want Your Love" for Tom Ford. So when I heard she was working with Mark Ronson, whom directly was coming off of "Uptown Funk", I thought my wishes for a funky track to bop to the klub would finally be realized.

Now that PI is released, what are you thoughts on how you think the rest of the album will sound? Will it be an extension of the rock-influenced single? Will it be a fusion of both? Will #FunkThePunk ever be realized?

BlaqJezus

This is Nile Rodgers influenced...listen to I Want Your Love, then Perfect Illusion. This single covers at least 4-5 genres at once:

Pop, Rock, Disco, Dance

If you think that Red One and Nile Rodgers didn't influence the thinking and creation of this song just because they aren't listed in the credits, you got another thing coming when LG5 hit.

Perfect Illusion is 80's disco pop rock sounding. So I think it's safe to say we'll get some nice funk on the new album - and if not there than on the Chic album.

It's definitely got disco elements in it, and I actually hear some funk in it too. I think it's more disco rock than anything. 

We're all Stronger Together!

That J

Nothing has more funk than disco meeting rock and roll.   This is the era where some fans will be weeded out.   Finally.   I'm ready for what she's serving.  Enjoy

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived