đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect Illusion Is Perfect trend setter

Featured Posts

I do not want to start this conversation by saying that people do not like the song, i do not care! i just think that perfect illusion is perfect

Gaga has successfully shift her soundings and the song does not sound like any other of her songs, but still keeps it very gaga-isc

The song is still growing on me, even though i love it since my first listen

it is the catchiest song that gaga has ever released 

the chorus sentence is still stuck on my mind

and it shows her emotion through her raw voice, with the accompany of a very analog instrumental

it does sound a little bit like venus, but better 

and ultimately, doesnt sound like any other recent songs

so it could be a trend setter 

that's it :firega:

Voltaire

I agree. She made something sonically different than what's on the radio, and thats what she's done at her best moments. This song will become a mega hit for her. 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

GloriousRomance

Applause was not my cup of tea but i gotta say am in love with Perfect Illusion. That key change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OracleMonster
3 minutes ago, GloriousRomance said:

Applause was not my cup of tea but i gotta say am in love with Perfect Illusion. That key change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same, even with time Applause always felt like it was missing something. Perfect Illusion feels timeless and just full of energy. It's definitely one of my favorite Gaga songs :poot:

You know you're doing something right when pop fans don't like it at first listen. She's really doing something different this time and I mean it's the one and only Lady Gaga we're talking about here. Trend Setter Queen.

underneath the pine

I hope not, I don't want unfinished, bland and repetitive production/forced vocals on more music this year.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

1 minute ago, Zsolti said:

I hope not, I don't want unfinished, bland and repetitive production/forced vocals on more music this year.

You can leave please thank u

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Just now, iCpro said:

You can leave please thank u

no

giphy.gif

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I look at it as the ideal anti-radio song. It completely opposes every aspect of current Top 40 radio. It's not minimalistic, it's full and well rounded with heavy drums, guitar, and bass. It's not "chill", it's aggressive and passionate, to the point where it might make people uncomfortable, but in the best way possible. In this way, PI isn't playing it safe like every other song, it's completely changing what modern pop music can constitute on the radio. I'm not saying she invented glam rock, rock, or disco music, but I guarantee you that this song will stick out like a sore thumb on today's pop music scene, and that is what exactly needs to happen and it's what I wanted her to do with this era.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived