Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

wa wa wa became a SMASH, so will this

President Trump

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, mic said:

I think the two songs serve different purpose. Work is meant to have a good time and just bop while PI is heartbreak anthem. There's no single formula for success ffs 

I get that, what I was trying to say is that if you compare the 2, Work is more ear friendly, it's more chill, it doesn't throw you off. Something that tends to resonate with the general public better.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, personally I don't think PI will achieve smash hit status and that's ok, not everything becomes a smash hit.

I would love to be wrong though.

6 minutes ago, Cerny said:

I get that, what I was trying to say is that if you compare the 2, Work is more ear friendly, it's more chill, it doesn't throw you off. Something that tends to resonate with the general public better.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, personally I don't think PI will achieve smash hit status and that's ok, not everything becomes a smash hit.

I would love to be wrong though.

You are probably right but it doesn't matter at this point because I think Gaga stepped out of the usual pop scene with this album. At the end GP suck so hard rn, I mean ariana grande really?

1 minute ago, mic said:

You are probably right but it doesn't matter at this point because I think Gaga stepped out of the usual pop scene with this album. At the end GP suck so hard rn, I mean ariana grande really?

I agree, I'm glad that she is reinventing herself, even if she loses some fans in the process. As long as she keeps releasing the music she likes. She will always have a following.

Archived