💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

wa wa wa became a SMASH, so will this

President Trump

Featured Posts

President Trump

I absolutely despised Work wrok work work and thought it was the worst thing in the world, lacked EVERYTHING, almost like it didn't even have a production, it was the worst thing i had ever heard, TRASH

but then i started to really like it, and it even became a huge smash hit.

give it time little doubters!!!!!!!!!

Ma ma pa pa pa

2020Covid19IsOurs

Exactly! And I thought "Closer" was the best grower I've ever heard. But this is miles ahead :firega: 

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Work is incredible catchy and danceable, PI isn't.

Also, Rihanna and Drake sound really good together, their voices are seductive, listenable and appealing. Gaga sounds desperate and her voice will throw off most listeners.

And before you guys come for me with your "you just wanted generic pop", no, in fact Gaga is the only "pop star" I like. I'm not a fan of Work but let's be honest, Work sounds like a smash hit, something the general public will eat up, PI doesn't.

I have no doubt that PI will chart well the first couple days but it won't be a smash hit.

5 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Also, Rihanna and Drake sound really good together, their voices are seductive, listenable and appealing. Gaga sounds desperate and her voice will throw off most listeners.

And before you guys come for me with your "you just wanted generic pop", no, in fact Gaga is the only "pop star" I like. I'm not a fan of Work but let's be honest, Work sounds like a smash hit, something the general public will eat up, PI doesn't.

I have no doubt that PI will chart well the first couple days but it won't be a smash hit.

this!

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

President Trump
7 minutes ago, Cerny said:

well that's what you're saying now, and that's what i'm saying now, but i'm also saying that the first time i heard work i didn't think it was catchy, danceable, nothing. i thought it was a reeking pile of sh*t that leaked out after an **** gang bang

then it turned into a dancy, good sond

opinions can change DRASTICALLY

Ma ma pa pa pa

Teri Hatcher

I love Perfect Illusion i hope it smashes. uptown funk was pure trash but it went viral everywhere so i hope this happens with gaga too :( 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Okay I HATED Perfect Illusion but holy **** it actually sounds kinda good now :duck: wtf happened in the last hour that changed, idk

and Work still sounds like ****, I have no clue what you guys saying it sounds like a smash mean.... I literally feel like im listening to a different song :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

well that's what you're saying now, and that's what i'm saying now, but i'm also saying that the first time i heard work i didn't think it was catchy, danceable, nothing. i thought it was a reeking pile of sh*t that leaked out after an **** gang bang

then it turned into a dancy, good sond

opinions can change DRASTICALLY

You have a point but after 8 consecutive plays of PI, I feel exhausted and her voice gave me a headache. I tried to like it with an open mind, but nah, PI is definitely not for everyone, My wife told me to turn that thing off. That's my personal experience but yeah.

Still, I can't wait for her album, hopefully there is something that tickles my fancy.

President Trump
1 minute ago, Cerny said:

You have a point but after 8 consecutive plays of PI, I feel exhausted and her voice gave me a headache. I tried to like it with an open mind, but nah, PI is definitely not for everyone, My wife told me to turn that thing off. That's my personal experience but yeah.

Still, I can't wait for her album, hopefully there is something that tickles my fancy.

that's how i feel right now, i just went and listened to Applause, where her vocals are processed to where she sounds like she's actually hitting the right notes and not off pitch. it was nice

Ma ma pa pa pa

I don't get how anyone is saying her voice is pitchy or anything like that.  Her voice sounds perfect to me.  Just funny how people hear different things I guess.  I agree that some people have a hard time liking a song when it is first released though.  I'm sure a lot of people will start to at least like it somewhat after some time and after the video is released.

Gagaloo911
16 minutes ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

that's how i feel right now, i just went and listened to Applause, where her vocals are processed to where she sounds like she's actually hitting the right notes and not off pitch. it was nice

You mean when it's auto-tuned to death to make it more on "pitch"?? Some of us actually have taste for real, authentic vocals. Not processed plastic.

President Trump
Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

You mean when it's auto-tuned to death to make it more on "pitch"?? Some of us actually have taste for real, authentic vocals. Not processed plastic.

Okay well it's weird how everyone is suddenly possessing refined taste but maybe it'll grow on me 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Supersonic
12 minutes ago, MAC said:

I don't get how anyone is saying her voice is pitchy or anything like that.  Her voice sounds perfect to me.  Just funny how people hear different things I guess.  I agree that some people have a hard time liking a song when it is first released though.  I'm sure a lot of people will start to at least like it somewhat after some time and after the video is released.

I think some people are so used to voices being auto-tuned to the pits that they have no idea how a real voice without the gimmicks sounds like.

Not to mention that Gaga is a Mezzo-Soprano, which means her timbre is kind of darker by default which deviates from the mousy radio friendly soprano chirping on the radio. If you look at who is generally being accused of being shouty in songs, it's Beyoncé, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera and Pink who are all mezzo-sopranos by coincidence. :shrug:

42 minutes ago, Cerny said:

I think the two songs serve different purpose. Work is meant to have a good time and just bop while PI is heartbreak anthem. There's no single formula for success ffs 

Archived