💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

PI: Is all about the vocals and emotions

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

I have seen several fans disliking Perfect Illusion because according to them "The instrumentals need something", "The instrumentals are basic", ect. But honestly, I think you are not looking at the song in the right way. I say this because PI is all about the vocals and the emotions. The complexity, the melodies, the energy, and most of the power of the song comes from Gaga's amazing vocals. Gaga is singing all her pain away and her voice clearly impersonates her emotions. The instrumentals in the song are here only to surround, hold, and complement Gaga's vocals, and they do it to perfection. 

i'm sorry, but vocals are not the only thing to a song, certainly not to a "dance banger"

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

TerrenceV2
8 minutes ago, Zsolti said:

i'm sorry, but vocals are not the only thing to a song, certainly not to a "dance banger"

No one ever said it was a dance banger, Gaga isn't some irrelevant radio host. Get informed.

playground love - josef salvat

16 minutes ago, Zsolti said:

you can simply go and **** yourself..............we don't need dance banger all we need is PERFECT ILLUSION

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

2 minutes ago, nikola said:

you can simply go and **** yourself..............

tumblr_inline_nw6fo7tToT1qbt9nf_250.png

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

ReidOne

You're so right! My first listen on the radio premiere, when she hit that key change all the ANGER just floods out of her through the voice and the lyrics, I immediately thought of her split with Taylor and my eyes immediately welled up with tears!! She is giving her absolute heart and soul in this vocal!!

I was filled with so many emotions just listening to her deliver this song, knowing the whole world was listening along with me. 

I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS RECORD!!

Kii in the Hous
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

You're so right! My first listen on the radio premiere, when she hit that key change all the ANGER just floods out of her through the voice and the lyrics, I immediately thought of her split with Taylor and my eyes immediately welled up with tears!! She is giving her absolute heart and soul in this vocal!!

I was filled with so many emotions just listening to her deliver this song, knowing the whole world was listening along with me. 

I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS RECORD!!

That key change made me unable to unlock my house's door because the "key" changed. Okbye!

ReidOne

Also, I could not agree with the OP more. After listening to the radio all day in anticipation for this, my ears were bleeding from all the gimmicky (and cheap) "sound effect" production styles out now. And don't get me started on how every voice sounds like a ****ing robot.

And then after hours of all that, in comes Gaga. 

The vocal powerhouse.

Swinging a ****ing microphone above her head to slay you all with her vocal delivery and emotion! No need to color it up with a bunch of gimmicky sounds in the instrumental. 

She's slaying everyone on radio with this record! 

Archived