đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best way to stream PI for numbers????

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

What is the best way to stream PI so they actually count our hits???

I've heard you have to sign out of YouTube for them to actually count multiple listens/views.

What about right clicking, and clicking 'loop'? The song plays on a loop, but is that counted?? Or must we refresh the page each time??? If we refresh the page each time, do we have to listen start to end, and let the song finish for it to be counted???? Or can we just continuously spam the refresh button?????? 

HELP

I wanna help her get good numbers this time! If there's an easy way, like setting a macro to continuously refresh YouTube while I'm out, then I'll do it. Don't care if it's cheating. Gaga deserves it this time around! :sweat:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ChasingGhosts

Sign out of you YouTube/Google account and DON'T "replay" the video or use an auto refresh extension. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Helxig
3 minutes ago, ChasingGhosts said:

Sign out of you YouTube/Google account and DON'T "replay" the video or use an auto refresh extension. 

Okay so no using YouTube's loop function, and don't use macros/refresh extensions.

So basically manually hit refresh. Do I have to play at least half the song for it to count as a view???

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ChasingGhosts
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Okay so no using YouTube's loop function, and don't use macros/refresh extensions.

So basically manually hit refresh. Do I have to play at least half the song for it to count as a view???

Exactly. I would say so to be sure, YouTube use an algorithm to work it out depending how long the video is so sometimes it's half, sometimes it's 20 secs. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Archived