💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The more I listen to it

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Swan Heart

It's such a grower..

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters
5 minutes ago, E24187 said:

It wasn't laaaaaaaahhhhvveee

it was a perfect illusion

nwS7esI.png

emma roberts is an abuser

FierceChipmunk
2 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

The more I listen to it...

Reveal hidden contents

The more I hate it...

Someone please save my soul!

gif-britney-cry.gif

Damn. Well, there is always the next one 

:laughga: (in 2 years)

I literally was crying from disappointment at first but I'm slowly starting to warm up to it. I just wish she would've let the bridge have its own moment. I don't know I'm so confused. 

1 minute ago, Wild said:

I literally was crying from disappointment at first but I'm slowly starting to warm up to it. I just wish she would've let the bridge have its own moment. I don't know I'm so confused. 

The thing about this song is that this time is all about Gaga's vocals. They are impressive. The instrumentals are just meant to surround and complement Gaga vocals and emotions. 

Lord Temptation

This song is so different to anything this year in that it actually gets better the more you listen to it.

Most songs today are designed to be as catchy as possible and hook you straight away. But then you get sick of the song and after a while it starts to sound tired.

Perfect Illusion is the opposite.

It sounds okay at first, and kind of jarring and abrasive to be honest. But then something about it draws you back. You listen again and then it sounds different. Then you listen to it again and you hear something you didn't quite hear before. Then you find yourself listening to it over and over again.

Thank you for saving pop music Gaga. A true reverse Warholian expedition in love and addiction.

This song really makes you dance to your pain

im crying but also makes me dance

"mistaken for love it wasnt love"

:'(

I'm torn about the GP's reaction to all this. Not that I really care, but this is definitely not in sync with the current trend of pop music. Pop music today is all about chill-vape-soft jamming-coachella-LA-sort-of-reggae pop, and Perfect Illusion is a very strong in your face explosion of majestic rock vocals. 
I actually, genuinely really really love it. :firega:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

ItsTommyBitch

I'm ****ing addicted :air: This song is so ****ing cathartic and energetic, the production is just minimal enough but present enough to be great, the opening sound slays me every time, and even the repetitive bass line is perfect for what it's supposed to do

This song is literally me in High School :smh: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived