đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect Illusion is LIFE.

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Michael Woodson
1 hour ago, Koreku said:

Your thread was deleted for a reason. There's no need to continue spewing negativity. 

It was deleted because they can't handle the TRUTH. I'm not spewing "negativity" I'm speaking TRUTH!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's fresh, the main problem I had with applause was that it was kind of nothing new. So this time around I'm very satisfied. It won't be multi platinum #1 single, however it's a good music.

17 minutes ago, Michael Woodson said:

She sure as hell is not growing with PI, what a basic ass song. It's so generic and empty. I expected something huge for her comeback lead single. What a monumental letdown. I guarantee you it will flop. 

Empty? It is more meaningul than your whole life imo.:giggle:

Actually I was :giveup: But I'm happy with the result. I was shook when I first heard it though, like wtf is this. However I really appreciate that:

1) Gaga didn't change the song to make it more radio friendly

2) Interscope respected Gaga's artisty.

3) She's trying to move on from that basic popstar image

37 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

This song can get longevity on the radio, I can see it being played in shopping malls. The live version will DEFINITELY be so fcking great. People will be singing lines of this song on repeat. 

:flutter:

underneath the pine

VenusBlackStar

MY COMPUTER IS CRASHING BECAUSE OF ALL THE STREAMING AND SHARING BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE I'M THE FIRST ONE IN MY SOCIAL MEDIAS TO HEAR THIS.

IF THERE ARE HATERS ABOUT THIS SONG I LITERALLY AM TOO ALIVE FROM THIS SONG TO BE READING ALL THAT BS

Michael Woodson
1 hour ago, Erden said:

Empty? It is more meaningul than your whole life imo.:giggle:

Your pathetic little reply is meaningless to me. The song is meaningless, as well. 

ChavaWM

I remember when Born This Way came out, people on here ripped it to shreds for being "over produced", Judas for being a "Bad Romance rip off". Applause for having "complicated non gp friendly lyrics and basic pop production". Now this is "too repetitive" and "simple". My question is, why are you still here? Complaining about every song she releases?

Anyway, I love this, you can feel the adrenaline rush! I want to ride a bike to this! Lol

Archived