đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

PI Debate (Love it VS Dislike it)

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

I don't want to call y'all tarded... BUT WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? You stan for "RockGa" but then hear the song and lose your ****. You 13 year olds need to expand your palate of music and accept the fact that "FameGa" died a long time ago. If you don't like it, lose your virginity and then get back to me. Till then, enjoy Katy Perry. giphy.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster

I feel like LG5 will be her The Fame Monster 2.0 – an album about a failured relationship and Gaga's fears of love. 

Find your freedom in the music

3 minutes ago, JDi said:

yup, that's it.

you just need to be hard-to-contain-yourself-high to get immersed in the song. I guess that's what they were going for with lyrics like "high like amphetamine", "falling free in a modern ecstasy" etc. and the "disillusioned but not yet out of it" meaning as a whole. only, unlike Applause, it fails to give you the adrenaline high for free and makes you feel forced into someone else's trip.

if I had to use one word to describe the whole experience, it would be annoying lol I'm literally "like ...**** off..." every time I finish listening.

You've hit the nail on the head, its quite annoying. Its very rick-rackety.

Positive: love from bridge to the end, the background whispers are AMAZING, experimental

Negative: instrumental sounds so dated,  lyrics is so katy perry, not interesting enough to be a lead single imo. And like some others have said, half of BTW are more interesting than this.

FRANK1991

the intro instrumental slay

but the rest of the time the instrumental didn't feel like doing anything

vocal is tricky, I'm not sure if I like it, but it'll grow on me I think

I don't like the chorus 

but I love this bridge part: 

Where are you?
Cause I can't see you
But I feel you watchin' me
Dilated, falling free
In a modern ecstasy
Where are you?
Cause I can't see you

it's gonna take some time before I warmed up to it. Applause took me a while and I love it now

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

RainOnMeeeeee

I honestly love it. I try to be open when it comes to music, and I've listened to songs people generally consider awful, and loved them. It's not for everyone. But it's def for me. I can't recall how many times I've replayed it since buying it. 

gays didnt expect this new fresh sound from her 
i wasnt impressed at first but after second listen i kid you not it hit me all at once so hard this song i love it so much omg 

just keep it calm, dont fight if you love the song enjoy it and dont care about what others think of it, bcs at the end of the day they will be bitter about it and complain while ill be getting my life from this song

imma cut a bitch

Dramatica

Some bottoms really deserve MA MA PA PA PA! They would be happier with a basic trash!

tumblr_mhb7bzC8tN1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

1 minute ago, Scie said:

I honestly love it. I try to be open when it comes to music, and I've listened to songs people generally consider awful, and loved them. It's not for everyone. But it's def for me. I can't recall how many times I've replayed it since buying it. 

s4.jpg

Spoiler

sorry must be my second favorite lazy eyed person

also im trying not to read your comments on PI ,this site is kinda toxic and i dont want u to ruin the song for me 

imma cut a bitch

RadioIsOurs
12 minutes ago, badb0iryry said:

I don't want to call y'all tarded... BUT WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? You stan for "RockGa" but then hear the song and lose your ****. You 13 year olds need to expand your palate of music and accept the fact that "FameGa" died a long time ago. If you don't like it, lose your virginity and then get back to me. Till then, enjoy Katy Perry. giphy.gif

Wow are you trying to come for me? 

As I said, this isn't flamebait.

I do like rock music. I like 80s music. But this just isn't a good song IMO.

So please actually be the one to grow up and accept other people's opinion.

RadioIsOurs
Just now, vanus said:

also im trying not to read your comments on PI ,this site is kinda toxic and i dont want u to ruin the song for me 

Why? It's just a different opinion!

Archived