💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Im trying my best to like this song

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

If this song was Cold Stone, and the 3 sizes were available (Like it, Love it, Gotta to have it), I would simply pick the Like It size.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, E24187 said:

This is the sound the Born This Way album TRIED to be.

thank GOD it didn't try hard enough!

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

chromaticainmyhead

I'm still not sure if I like it or not tbh.. but I guess the more often I listen to it the more I like it. It was the same thing with Applause. They both are very simple structur-and lyric-wise but still very catchy due to their repetitive style. Maybe I have to listen to it really loud because I slept at a friend's place and I literally forced her to wake up with me at 4 o'clock. We kept the volume too low in my opinion to experience the entire produciton. She ended up not liking the song despite the awesome chords at the beginning. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Chris Evans

if this was a leaked demo yall would be crying over this

imo the production of this song is the best thing ive heard all year and her vocals >>>  :rockstar:

Rocket Number 9

It's new, fresh. Get over it people, BTW ain't coming back.

The song is fantastic - her voice is f*cking fierce and raw. The melody/production is on point. That key change :giveup:

JesseBabe

Yeah… I mean, it hasn’t really grown on me that much yet and I’ve been listening to it on repeat for about an hour now while doing other things. I feel a little underwhelmed, definitely not my style, but it’s not horrible like some people are making it out to be :dry:. Idk, I’m still excited for the video and album (whenever that comes out). shrug.gif 

Lion Heart

I don't like it. It's so repetitive :( 

17 minutes ago, HaveAnOysterBBy said:

Made my entire car of friends listen to a huge disappointment. I'm so ****ing embarrased. It's awful Gaga wtf happened :smh:

Omg :toofunny: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm sorry you guys but some of these reasons are stupid. If you don't like it then that's completely fair - not everyone is going to love every little thing she does.

But "it's not Gaga"? Wtf? Who gets to dictate that? I think only one person does... By saying this you assume that Gaga is a one dimensional artist and I'm STUNNED that any fan of hers would feel that way. If straight up dance-pop is all you think she's capable of then I'm afraid you got the wrong girl.

lavenderblondee

It doesn't make anyone a bad fan to dislike it. I think it's absurd that people are jumping on peoples backs for not liking it. Since when does being a fan mean you have to like everything she does?? It's okay to be leery and unsure of a song. It's NOT okay to like the song just because it's Gaga.

It grew on me after a couple listens and I'm bopping to it now, but it's not the best thing ever.

I like it but at the same time I'm like... where's the chorus and how did her label okay this as a lead single when it'll never get airplay?

Squidward T
2 minutes ago, Grace said:

I like it but at the same time I'm like... where's the chorus and how did her label okay this as a lead single when it'll never get airplay?

I dlmt know, i feel its not radio friendly in some aspects but in other ways it is 

malazam

Give it a time, it grows, it truly does, the climax is powerful as Bad Romance's one!!!!

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived