💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Im trying my best to like this song

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

I just dont feel the 'gaganess' on the song.. maybe it will grow on me as time goes by? Im trying my best to like this song 

luna’s advocate

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AyaKara

You don't have to like everything she does. But, it's a great song, so perhaps the rest of LG5 will be more your style :)

HaveAnOysterBBy

Made my entire car of friends listen to a huge disappointment. I'm so ****ing embarrased. It's awful Gaga wtf happened :smh:

Mister Gaga

Same here. It's not growing on me...not yet. I'm disappointed on me, not on the song, because of course vocals are fire and production is great, but i'm not quite into it yet. But i'll be happy if all of you guys like it and ofc if it's a hit. 

joemayzzin

i feel many people aren't liking it cause its not what your used to hearing form her, i seriously fell in love from start to end cause her voice so raw and emotional. maybe thats just me but i think this is a fantastic direction she is going in!! 

I literally have only not liked one or two songs by Gaga, so I'm seriously disappointed with this song. It sounds like a really rough demo TBH, like it is not even close to what I expected. Literally sounds like a filler off a random album :(

I know what you mean. When I listened to it, it felt like a completely different artist... There is no Gaga signature or touch in this song. 😔

It's not a bad song. However, it is the most underwhelming first single for me.

Archived