opinion

Im trying my best to like this song

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2ndTimeAround

I am having trouble liking it either. I think it's like... How many times do we need to hear "it was a perfect illusion" I just feel like if the song structure was a bit better and had more lyrics it would be amazing ... Maybe it'll grow 

Joshie S

so many haters so little time

you aint gotta like it, but why bring others down in the mean time? i mean, have your opinion and all, just don't spoil it for the rest of us that are totally BOPPING out to it and crying our eyes out from happiness after a world of darkness comes this insanely heavy beat with orgasmic vocals, omg brb listening to it again

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Fernster7

Well at first I was like that too, but it got so much better, my only problem is that is a bit too repetitive for it's length but that makes it super catchy, her vocals are everything tho.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Ahri Under You

I'm honestly confused! I actually like it a lot. I've listened to it a total of 3 times. I know it's not COMPLETELY a rock song just has some rock aspects about it. But there are rocks songs that I really like yet I don't keep it on my playlist. It's just not my style of music? I like it though. I think something that is severely lacking is lyrics. I feel like most of the song is PERFECT ILLUSIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN which is fine, but I have the urge to sing more words when the song comes on? Just feel like it needs more, to be honest.

I like it ALOT but I'm not sure if it's a song I will go back to over and over? Hopefully I change my mind and put it on repeat at some point. 

Honestly, it's not really for the kids. That's not read either. And I'm far removed from school and it even took me a few listens. 

Defintely NOT dance pop which I don't even mind tbh. Y'all set yourselves up if you were expecting a rehash of The Fame synthy electronic dance pop. 

I see where they got the term "analog" from. 

The middle 8 drags but that key change is the saving grace. 

This is the sound the Born This Way album TRIED to be.

PartySick

I usually hate romance/breakup/makeup/love songs etc but since this is Gaga and the song itself is banging I'm grooving. I love the way she sings the verses :flutter:

It's definitely not one of my favorites :S I'm not sure if it's because I just don't like it that much or because I was waaay too hyped and nothing could live up to expectations that high :sweat: but I'm definitely streaming it for hours on end :reductive: and looking forward to the rest of the album :heart:

🖤

2 minutes ago, Bounty said:

It's not bad but definitely not worth 1 month of hype and work

Fixed.

Although I think it's great.

8 minutes ago, Klou said:

This song is definitely not for the younger generation.

oh **** off with this ****.

this crap sounds unfinished, bland, like a basic demi lovato song and is repetitive as ****.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived