❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
other

My first era is commencing...

TopazBlue

Featured Posts

I joined this site before ARTPOP came out but I started to I guess Stan before the release of Born this Way. I've been in such a bad mood lately because of things going on in my life and it's honestly crazy how the idea of new Lady Gaga music puts a smile on my face and makes me feel like I did five years ago. Just full of excitement and happiness. Sorry for being sappy haha. 

This is my fifth and I can tell you, this one seems really exciting. So much has been kept quiet that you're in for a real ride with this one! I hope you enjoy it!

TerrenceV2

This is gonna be my 4th era, not counting C2C. SO EXCITED ONCE AGAIN!

playground love - josef salvat

This is my second actual era. ARTPOP was my first and it was a bummer since the song leaked... THIS era feels much much better... RockGa slayyy!!

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

MonsterPaws

Mine was ARTPOP (but I followed the site since BTW), and needless to say it was hell :toofunny: 

Love this fanbase though :hug:

monsterboy98
40 minutes ago, TopazBlue said:

I joined here in February last year. I called myself a fan about a year prior but it wasn't that legit until I signed up on GGD.

So I've been here for TIHTY, IWLY, Hotel, etc.

But this is my first actual era

my first ALBUM!!!

I know there are many others that have been waiting longer than me, but this still is so weird feeling.

We are just a couple hours away, and I'm still not ready!

I'm prepared and have my plan but this just doesn't feel REAL

I have a feeling it's gonna be a thrill ride, and I CANNOT WAIT

I'm getting ready to have the same song on loop in my head for weeks :yay:

And this is just the beginning, and I'm just so excited.

Any other first-era-monsters, how are you feeling?

Veteran monsters, advice? Dos and don'ts?

I've only known the drought in my time as a monster, but I'm ready for the oasis.

And it's probably safe to say you're more than ready!

IT'S COMING, MONSTERS

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

I've been randomly yelling throughout the day and I don't know how much sleep I'll get tonight.

Still not sure what's happening to me :D

Oh jesus help me gaga...

LADY GAGA / PERFECT ILLUSION

This is my first era as well! :excited2::D So exciting, I'm doing a reaction video!

Wisdomless1

I'm so thrilled for you! I have no idea what that must be like having been here since 2009 but damn I'm stoked you're on board for LG5!!!

Archived