Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Married the Night

Gonna use this cover for the live versions of BTW BALL

IMG_9755.JPG

Nice. I love that photo.

I tried spoiling it and watched the first half of Black Jesus but it didn't feel right :cry: I think I'll save it until she tours the US next year :flutter:

croboy

Why are there no backing singers on this tour though?! She had them at the monster ball.

It would help to back her up when she isn't to sing everything.

I tried spoiling it and watched the first half of Black Jesus but it didn't feel right :cry: I think I'll save it until she tours the US next year :flutter:

The second half of Black Jesus is pretty epic.

Juuuuuuust sayin'

Ceremonials

Anybody know where I can find Government Hooker and Fashion of His Love HQ? :giveup:

Why are there no backing singers on this tour though?! She had them at the monster ball.

It would help to back her up when she isn't to sing everything.

There actually are backing singers...you can definitely see them in some vids. I don't remember which one I spotted them in but there are. Trust.

The second half of Black Jesus is pretty epic.

Juuuuuuust sayin'

More to look forward to... :flutter:

croboy

There actually are backing singers...you can definitely see them in some vids. I don't remember which one I spotted them in but there are. Trust.

really? hahaha.......i've seen the band but not the backing singers yet :) ok

LadyLemon

It is a continuation of the Wizard of Oz theme and Gaga befriends the witch. They both find their securities and insecurities and they eventually learn to accept one another. The witch flies away and Gaga is left singing Out of Control as the last song. :flutter:

Edited by Joshua

Alijandro

just finished concert audio- so amazing!

quality isnt amazing, buts its more than enough to tide everyone over for now :) (although half of MTN is consumed with him telling everyone about how gaga touched his hand)

croboy

no infos regarding the key plus no real infos about m&g :(

I kinda expected gaga to tweet a pic of the first key being signed haha, oh well.

i'm thankful we got at least audio, even if its not really hq, it's something at least :nails: