💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

LadyLemon

So the holographic head/assassinator bleeds now? When did we start seeing photos of that? :surprise:

Does it change the plot line that we sort of formed ourselves?

So the holographic head/assassinator bleeds now? When did we start seeing photos of that? :surprise:

We've seen that for a long time now :sweat:

Vanilla

Gaga kills it with her machine gun after Paparazzi, and it starts bleeding. :flutter:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

LadyLemon

We've seen that for a long time now :sweat:

I doubt any time before twelve hours ago, nobody had posted any photos up of it bleeding. :shrug:

Vanilla

I doubt any time before twelve hours ago, nobody had posted any photos up of it bleeding. :shrug:

tumblr_m378w0HGL31qhteqro1_500.gif

LadyLemon

Gaga kills it with her machine gun after Paparazzi, and it starts bleeding. :flutter:

Do we have video of it bleeding after Paparazzi? The clip I saw ended when she started firing at it but it didn't show the hologram's face bleeding. :huh:

tumblr_m378w0HGL31qhteqro1_500.gif

Whoah. :eek:

Vanilla

Do we have video of it bleeding after Paparazzi? The clip I saw ended when she started firing at it but it didn't show the hologram's face bleeding. :huh:

Whoah. :eek:

Flawless, isn't it? Here's the video of her shooting it + performing Scheiße afterwards. www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnK7Mq-A_bU&feature=plcp :heart:

I don't know exactly when we got that, but it's defs been for over 5 hours I'd say :P

Also, idk why this wasn't posted when we were talking about how Hal sings the first verse of Paparazzi, then Gaga sings the rest:

LadyLemon

Flawless, isn't it? Here's the video of her shooting it + performing Scheiße afterwards. www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnK7Mq-A_bU&feature=plcp :heart:

Wow, that is... wow. :flutter:

But I thought the show ended with Paparazzi? So it now ends with Scheiße? :fish:

Mathieu †@gagafrontrow

At the Seoul BTWBall, no digital cameras were allowed and no flash! Only cell phones were permitted. @Mandy161

Ahhhhhhhh this explains why hardly any glorious HD footage has been shown.

That seems...normal, but people bring in cameras to venues all the time even with those rules. And clearly the people who have uploaded the HQ videos and photos didn't follow that rule :sweat:

LadyLemon

I don't know exactly when we got that, but it's defs been for over 5 hours I'd say :P

Also, idk why this wasn't posted when we were talking about how Hal sings the first verse of Paparazzi, then Gaga sings the rest:

Oh okay, I was still sleeping five hours ago. :haha:

We've called it "Hal" now? :dies:

It would've been brilliant if it sung the first verse of Paparazzi, it shows how society/media kills all. :cryga: