Joaco95

She retired Mikey also.

*R.I.P Disco Stick + Mikey

* :cryga:

Why she did that?

I wanna take a ride on her disco stick!!!! :cryga: :cryga:

Married the Night

WAT HOLOGRAM INTERLUDES! OMG AMAZING

There is a Hologram head in a diamond cage that serves as the interludes for the tours. It's Gaga's face! It's amazing!!!

Am I the only one who can't see a unicorn at all in any of the HU videos? And how do see an egg in....i'll asume BTW?

I need help!

FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN THIS SHOW IS AMAZING! WE NEED TO TREND #PROUDOFMOMMYMONSTER

I have seen all the videos! Just look around. It all looks amazing. She rides out on a unicorn to open the show and the gates open to the castle and an egg comes out. It really is amazing. This tour tops TMB. Easy.

Edited by Married the Night

Arturo

You and I HD!

http://youtu.be/FY6DPmbCMGE

She seems so upbeat? I don't get why people say that she's detatched? :shrugs:

I don't get why she ran around the whole catwalk like that during You and I :sweat:

She seems really out of breath at the end of that..it sounds like she couldn't even sing the rest of the song lol

Edited by Parka

MarryTheKnight

ALSO NOTE SHE WAS IN SOUTH KOREA AND NOT MANY PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ENGLISH THERE DERP

codymonster

You and I HD!

http://youtu.be/FY6DPmbCMGE

Her running around the catwalk :hehe: What a cutie! Although I think she got carried away, cause she couldn`t even finish the song :P

artpopfreemymin

I don't get why she ran around the whole catwalk like that during You and I :sweat:

She seems really out of breath at the end of that..it sounds like she couldn't even sing the rest of the song lol

Yeah :/ I think it was just a in the moment kind of thing, she had to half sit down at the end lolol.

There is a Hologram head in a diamond cage that serves as the interludes for the tours. It's Gaga's face! It's amazing!!!

Incredible! :worship:

codymonster

Does anyone have the video where she apparently falls? I've heard about it, but I don't know which song it was in!

ALSO NOTE SHE WAS IN SOUTH KOREA AND NOT MANY PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ENGLISH THERE DERP

Actually, a lot of people know English there...it's their second language, and is taught in most schools. So most of the younger folk, like those at the concert, know English....Derp.

monsterdevotion

Does anyone have the video where she apparently falls? I've heard about it, but I don't know which song it was in!

It's during "Government Hooker" I think, she's walking in the castle when she falls