Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Hot Space

Look up on Google the technology they use to make the floating head at the Haunted Mansion attractions at the Disney parks. People think they used that type of shiz.

That's interesting! It's definitely something you don't see very often. Hypnotising.

Here's how I think the show can be improved:

- equal attention paid to the substance of the show rather than only the style

- a reworking of the setlist as opposed to the "drawn from a hat" approach

- lighting reworking, including a complete intro rehaul

- Gaga taking dance lessons and moving more throughout the show, rather than standing still often and consequently being upstaged by her dancers

- a compromise between her fashion and the choreography needed to elevate the show (e.g. Born This Way dress barely lets her move)

- a better plot/a plot

- no cutting of the songs! (like Marry the Night)

7/10 show right now imo!

Edited by vesp

Alijandro

It's a meat couch! :awesome: It just looks so off place in that huge castle.

They found a couch made out of meat on the side of a road? :usrs:

:toofloppy: didnt realise it was meat, less floppy then

I quite like that whole segment, with the meat dress and the rack then i guess they made the couch with the meat grinder? sure there is some message there (will wait for smarter monsters to figure it out)

Please stop. No one is stopping you from having your opinion, but when someone keeps expressing their opinion excessively, it gets on users nerves.

As a whole, GGD knows you dislike the show. But expressing this over multiple posts is redundant. Please try and stop posting things like that and bringing people's good feelings about the tour down.

:clap:

This era has been many fans complaining and looking at Gaga's past eras through rose-coloured and nostalgic glasses. The tour is no different. I don't think you can truly judge a show from what we've viewed. A show is meant to be experienced.

Here's a thread to "b---h" about what you dislike: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?/topic/20040-the-btwb-constructive-criticism-thread/

:cryga:

:toofloppy: didnt realise it was meat, less floppy then

I quite like that whole segment, with the meat dress and the rack then i guess they made the couch with the meat grinder? sure there is some message there (will wait for smarter monsters to figure it out)

:omg: I didn't even think that was what she used to meat grinder for :flop:

Was a full, HQ video of BM ever found?

Nope :/ I keep constantly refreshing the Youtube pages that are posting videos lol

EGOT2027

Ok so who is ready to start finding people to follow, making threads, and looking for rehearsal leaks for the Hong Kong shows...

Is she flying there tomorrow? She's prolly already there.

Edited by liveontheedge7