๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

RoadToLove

I don't know. I think the major reason for the feel of "emptiness" in parts, is down to how controlled it was. I feel as if she really wasn't given the freedom to really put on the "full" show. After all the funny business with u/18 restrictions, its clear the South Korean government isn't too fond of gags, and after all, it really wasn't her stadium, so it felt as if she had to play by the rules.

I'm sure everything will reveal itself in Hong Kong.

I re-read and think maybe i've over thought, but whatevs.

The white lighting is just killing me. I really hope she tweaks the lighting and adds some more color.

This. That's the only thing I hate + she will improve her stage presence during the next few shows, until everything gets ready. I'm not bashing the tour either, I'm saying that pretty much everything will get better, but so far, It looks unfinished, it will definitely get way better.

Electric Kiss

I remember hearing people say that her voice sounded A LOT different in the videos than it did live when they saw the Monster Ball.

Plus everything we have is LQ...

HorheiFernandez

Complain This Way Ball :roll:

I really like the look of it. I've only seen pictures and a few LQ video but i'm really excited. Two Months :excited2:

And maybe DJWS hasn't finished the interludes yet. But first shows are always messy so it makes no logic to complain when you haven't seen the show yet :smh:

I don't know. I think the major reason for the feel of "emptiness" in parts, is down to how controlled it was. I feel as if she really wasn't given the freedom to really put on the "full" show. After all the funny business with u/18 restrictions, its clear the South Korean government isn't too fond of gags, and after all, it really wasn't her stadium, so it felt as if she had to play by the rules.

I'm sure everything will reveal itself in Hong Kong.

I re-read and think maybe i've over thought, but whatevs.

I hope. :ohno:

Michael

I wish people would stop ****ing complaining. Fair enough, have your own opinion and you don't have to worship every single thing that Gaga does but jesus, stop people are just never pleased.

I for one, think the show looks amazing and would give anything for a ticket. Her vocals during Hair were incredible. I love most of the outfits, especially the Bad Romance one and the Just Dance one.

I also like very much how she has incorporated iconic parts of her career into the show, ie the meat dress and the motorcycle.

The castle is beautiful. I love how it looks during Electric Chapel, so funky and different. I've always seen Electric Chapel as a very dark song in my head but it is probably the most colourful performance in the show. I love what she did with it.

I like that she has performed all of the songs from Born This Way. Not many artists do that, especially when the album has 17 songs.

Remember guys, opening shows ALWAYS are different and have glitches. Remember opening night of TMB 2.0? She had that strange wig on, different outfits, lighting, props etc.

The lack of interludes isn't a problem IMO. Sure, I would have liked some but the fact is, it won't affect the atmosphere in the stadium/arena at all. When you are actually there, the atmosphere will still be electric and you will be too joyful to even remember that you wanted interludes. Watching a YouTube video is very different than actually being there.

Congrats to Gaga and the Haus on a spectacular show! :legend:

MelbHawker

Just saw Scheibe. Whats up with the lighting - it just doesn't deliver visually. The strobe lights during the Scheibe Dance were offputting. Scheibe was good - she was tired and out of breath though!

Gotta get some sleep now;

- She needs to rewatch the whole thing and change lighting ASAP. It really does need work.

- Maybe do less dancing to save energy.

- Rethink the MTN Performance because it was ****. Without the final chorus + last minute of the song, monsters won't be happy.

Night Y'all! Proud of her! It's just the beginning - she's got 110+ dates to deliver the perfect show for the DVD lol.

Alexis Colby

I wish people would stop ****ing complaining. Fair enough, have your own opinion and you don't have to worship every single thing that Gaga does but jesus, stop people are just never pleased.

I for one, think the show looks amazing and would give anything for a ticket. Her vocals during Hair were incredible. I love most of the outfits, especially the Bad Romance one and the Just Dance one.

I also like very much how she has incorporated iconic parts of her career into the show, ie the meat dress and the motorcycle.

The castle is beautiful. I love how it looks during Electric Chapel, so funky and different. I've always seen Electric Chapel as a very dark song in my head but it is probably the most colourful performance in the show. I love what she did with it.

I like that she has performed all of the songs from Born This Way. Not many artists do that, especially when the album has 17 songs.

Remember guys, opening shows ALWAYS are different and have glitches. Remember opening night of TMB 2.0? She had that strange wig on, different outfits, lighting, props etc.

The lack of interludes isn't a problem IMO. Sure, I would have liked some but the fact is, it won't affect the atmosphere in the stadium/arena at all. When you are actually there, the atmosphere will still be electric and you will be too joyful to even remember that you wanted interludes. Watching a YouTube video is very different than actually being there.

Congrats to Gaga and the Haus on a spectacular show! :legend:

Funnily enough this post contained more complaining then anything else in this thread.

Complaining about about people giving their opinions....WOW.

:nacho:

Bless YOU!!! That is exactly what I'm thinking. This tour is a step up for her. She owned that stage and controlled all those people throughout the arena. To put it simply, she was a rockstar.

:flutter: GAGA IS A ROCKSTAR..that was my first impression when I saw her for the first time in 2010..I wasn't even a big fan than..

.she can own the crowd very easy

Fusel

I'm so excited to learn more about the concept of the story line.

Medieval alien science-finction really is something new :party:

Edited by Fusel

AbuHassan1992

I wish people would stop ****ing complaining about people complaining :fail:

I wish people would stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining.

Now I'm complaining

ARTBOP

523847_426244750720499_217363311608645_1678643_1005328884_n.jpg

Is that a chiken? :wtf:

idk, someone posted a comment on youtube saying that IS a chicken.

Edited by Josip