Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Ellie Goulding

Show is a bit of a let down tbh. It's such an epic idea, nd the production value is just meh live. Where's the interesting lighting? Props? Pyro? Use of the castle?

The choreo is pretty great though, and I liked the bit in the dark with the strobes.

Agreed

JohnnyVersace

Why is she doing the macarena during Scheisse :flop:

It does look very Britney-early-2000s though. It's just, after that ****ing demonic performance at iHeartRadio, I was expecting more than just an empty stage with yoga pants and pigtails.

I want some ****ing German army, pyro-infected, overtaking the castle REALNESS and this feel flat tbh. Waste of an epic song.

FossMonsta

she needs to improve vocals, the lighting sucks, the song is not as big as it needs to be, the costumes are normal, well maybe cuz they were filmed in a 40$ camera with ****ty quality, some ppl are dumb tbh

In time hopefully :/

btw, how was your driving test?

Other than the lack of Dance in the Dark, BTWBall is even better than I expected! I love the stage, the outfits, everything!

It kind of annoys me that she still played Just Dance..I would take DITD over Just Dance any day of the week. And everyone has been over that song for a long time now..I don't see the point in continuing to perform it on every tour, but whatever!

So all you want to see is comments saying its the best tour ever? wont you get board of that? Its nice to see what people really think of it.

No, cause I posted some of the things I was upset about (i.e. missing the end of Americano). But all these essays about people being underwhelmed and not saying a single good thing about the show....:nails:

Biophiliac

Seriously though, the lighting during Electric Chapel...

Where are the mother****ing performances for The Queen, Electric Chapel, Black Jesus † Amen Fashion and Paparazzi? :giveup:

Unicorn De Milo

Better than nothing :nails:

I meant it to say that the tour didn't look as good as it really was cu the camera wasn't a unprofessional one lol

If this is true I have far less respect for her, she should have been rehearsing for months. You don't rehearse two weeks before an 'epic' tour. Shes been working on this a year + and its not 'great'. It needs work. I haven't personally looked at one thing I found amazing in this tour so far, besides the castle set. The hair, I hate. The costumes are TERRIBLE. I look forward to seeing the bloody mary one...I think its that tragic Armani plastic bag thing though. The costumes don't fit the set. The Just Dance performance was terrible to me. I just think it needs work. But then again, TMB sucked at first too. Just not this bad. In fact, I look back on the first MB and love it. I know that wont happen with this bec theres nothing to love. Theres no DETAIL anywhere. thats whats missing. no intricate steps with syringes..nothing to notice it seems. but then again...we have ****ty vids so far lol. I just cant look at that hair, I hate it. I expected something more elegant and grand I think...not eyeliner and pigtails.

If you didn't like anything then y are u here, your just ruining the moment for everyone

iAstroLeo

Other than the lack of Dance in the Dark, BTWBall is even better than I expected! I love the stage, the outfits, everything!

It kind of annoys me that she still played Just Dance..I would take DITD over Just Dance any day of the week. And everyone has been over that song for a long time now..I don't see the point in continuing to perform it on every tour, but whatever!

Because Just Dance was the song that changed her carreer. DITD did nothing.

Alexis Colby

The more I watch the Alejandro performance, the more I like it.

The castle when lit up red looks so stunning, I think it's going to be a highlight of the concert.

Still underwhelmed with other performances.

Also I think Gaga is relying too much on dancing on this tour, there are other ways of being theatrical (which she use to do, now it seems lost to doing robotic choreography).

Edited by Alexis Colby

Arturo

Jesus Christ. No one is saying that they "hate" it. People are allowed to express their opinion on something in a public forum, even if that opinion bares negativity. The show is incredible, but it needs work, as to be expected of opening night.

Learn to accept different opinions, especially on Gaga, if they're not all strictly positive.

I do accept other people's opinions unlike some people that blatantly tell people with negative opinions on this forum to "leave or gtfo"

Obviously you're contradicting yourself by getting all defensive against my opinion.

If this is true I have far less respect for her, she should have been rehearsing for months. You don't rehearse two weeks before an 'epic' tour. Shes been working on this a year + and its not 'great'. It needs work. I haven't personally looked at one thing I found amazing in this tour so far, besides the castle set. The hair, I hate. The costumes are TERRIBLE. I look forward to seeing the bloody mary one...I think its that tragic Armani plastic bag thing though. The costumes don't fit the set. The Just Dance performance was terrible to me. I just think it needs work. But then again, TMB sucked at first too. Just not this bad. In fact, I look back on the first MB and love it. I know that wont happen with this bec theres nothing to love. Theres no DETAIL anywhere. thats whats missing. no intricate steps with syringes..nothing to notice it seems. but then again...we have ****ty vids so far lol. I just cant look at that hair, I hate it. I expected something more elegant and grand I think...not eyeliner and pigtails.

I agree 100% but I loveee the hair :P lol

Im not sure Gaga started everything this mounth rehersals and stuff but thats what she tweeted that she will start rehersing.. I think gaga plan the whole tour in papers and in her head then try to put it into reality in weeks and it looks bad but by time it will change + remember she changed the bad outfits from TMB?

I have tickets to see Gaga in october and im traveling 8 hours to see her if the show is like this I wont go.

Hauser

Seriously though, the lighting during Electric Chapel...

Where are the mother****ing performances for The Queen, Electric Chapel, Black Jesus † Amen Fashion and Paparazzi?

When i saw electric chapel i kept thinking about you I was expecting you to comment on it too.

Unicorn De Milo

In time hopefully :/

btw, how was your driving test?

that a whole different story for another day boo :smh: