Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Hotter than this : article-0-0546671E000005DC-224_468x829.jpg

Oh so now I'm supposed to cry and be sad cuz you're using some early teenage words against me? DUDE, THANKS FOR MAKING ME LAUGH TODAY, I really needed a good laugh ;)

I'm not trolling and I really don't care what you or others think of me.

I'm hating nobody here, just being honest. and I survive cuz I don't care what others think, I'm here to express not to make friends or kiss asses.

Glad I made you lough. Hope it will take your ****ed up mood away. :)

Also Madonna's career is over, she can't sing as good as she used to and she's ugly. Did I mention that her newest album is a flop? Sorry. That's just my opinion. Hope u don't mind it.

I love how you try to defend her tho. She is over.

• Like 1

HazMonsterPaws

Before judging you guys should watch the show/watch more videos. It's the FIRST show. She will improve it. And remember she's in South Korea, maybe she didn't perform should that would be seem bad there.

HMLover

Typical GGD to focus on what you don't get rather than what you do and having melt downs based on incomplete information.

Happy for Gaga. Looks great - Can't wait for North America dates.

lizlemon

Typical GGD to focus on what you don't get rather than what you do and having melt downs based on incomplete information.

:clap: Thank you for being a voice of reason. The negativity is ****ing annoying.

Brian Newman

I just woke up to all of this and I am dying!! Her set list looks perfect, the costumes, the set, EVERYTHING LOOKS AMAZING!!

AshIey

:clap:

oh and can we keep the madonna vs. gaga **** out of here? no one cares.

If Gaga came on here now she'd be so embarrassed.

Everyone needs to calm down and just wait.

RinoTheBouncer

You sure about that?

madonna-old-photos-i2.jpg

Yes I'm sure about that, and I don't care what you think. Stop following me cause you're making yourself funny. At least try to be as rich and famous as Madonna.

ABOVETHETREND

THIS THREAD WAS NOT MADE FOR ARGUING!!! SO UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING AN OPINION TONSHARE ABOUT THE BTWB, OR VIDEOS/PICS OF THE SHOW GTHO!!!!!!! It's that's or a report...

Edited by HausOfJaviee

I'm monitoring this thread guise. Fighting has been warned and will continue to be warned. Just sayin. :)

I love arguements :popcorn:

:roll:

ANYWAY. Gaga just finished the first date of her massive world tour and ya'll are arguing who's better. :flop: Let's just appreciate what Gaga has given to us. :legend: