Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

From the video that I saw, she didn't come out until the second verse. I don't know if I'm crazy or not, but I could've sworn that I saw the head's lips "singing" during the first verse and chorus. xD

Nope, I saw that too! It seems like that was intentional.

garrettgivre

lmfaoo so the hologram was singing it, i really cant x___________x

Only Gaga....hahaha

Ethan

That's the point. How can you say she's lipsynching if she's not on stage? :fail:

That's like saying she was lipsynching the interludes at the Monster Ball.

I wasn't the one saying she was lipsyncing though. In fact from the start I was saying she wasn't, because I hadn't listened to the full version. Haus of Jono said she was lipsyncing because he or she wasn't aware that Gaga was on stage at the time. It was a misunderstanding on their part. :D

Edited by come_and_run

Alcina Dimitrescu

Whether it was on purpose or by accident, it makes sense if the Head sang it. "Got my flash on you" anyone?

Vanilla

"...KILL THE BITCH." Sounds so good in HQ.

Whether it was on purpose or by accident, it makes sense if the Head sang it. "Got my flash on you" anyone?

*Got my flash on it's true. :flop:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

The only thing that bothers me during "Paparazzi" is that she's back to singing the low harmony vocals during the chorus. Hopefully, like the Monster Ball, she'll go back to singing the melody. Along with the always epic "Promise I'll be kind." :)

Homogenic

I advise you to download Marry The Night off gagafrontrow... she sounds like she had just run a 200 mile marathon, literally NO POWER to the vocals whatsoever. She barely sings.. mostly backtrack. :(

Was the same for Heavy Metal Lover... basically was the studio version :usrs:

oh and BTW the audio isn't that good :usrs:

Ethan

I can let Heavy Metal Lover slide for being almost the studio version for this concert... there's no way possible for her to recreate that robotic sound without it making me cackle. The intro for it is s-x and basically the performance is too, so I ain't even mad :legend:

Alcina Dimitrescu

"...KILL THE BITCH." Sounds so good in HQ.

*Got my flash on it's true. :flop:

I actually wrote "Got my on you its true". Stupid iPod :toofloppy: