Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

*THE CHOREO TO SCHEISSE.

*OH MY GOODNESS.

*OIASJFO{Idj[iodjsa[iogjf[dsogja

*If her voice didnt sound so awful, I would be calling it the best performance on the tour.

Edited by Kermit the frog

1-17-shocked-paige-gif.gif?w=500&h=227

more flattering. I love TMB outfits but some of them were messy. See: Monster, Just Dance and The Fame. :nails:

Can someone make a "BTWB Criticism" thread and all the people who want to solely complain about it can go post there. :nails:

SockMonster

So is there confirmation yet about Paparazzi? I heard no Alejandro or Paparazzi, and then yes, and now there's a video of Alejandro... *biting nails*

Biophiliac

:deadbanana:

Gaga fans will never be happy.

Kirill should add this post to the banner and the main page to be quite mother****ing honest.

Jesus Christ. No one is saying that they "hate" it. People are allowed to express their opinion on something in a public forum, even if that opinion bares negativity. The show is incredible, but it needs work, as to be expected of opening night.

Learn to accept different opinions, especially on Gaga, if they're not all strictly positive.

THANK YOU

tumblr_m30traQ2zF1qcmtc4.gif

HOLY ****.

Just got home from work, I saw everything happening this morning but just getting home to videos now...

Just watch Schiebe....I AM SLAIN. OMG THAT WAS AMAZING. :cry:

And those pony tails :cry: :cry: :cry:

MaMaMarryTheNight

is she tanned again or does she just wear make up which is too dark? :toofloppy:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

toanythingtaboo

I think my only major criticism is that the opening isn't strong enough. It's almost there, but doesn't quite have the "epic" feeling that really gives you chills.

The rest I'm putting on hold until we see a few more shows, because I'm inclined to think that being in an arena may make a difference...and she may not have all her **** together yet.

Why is she doing the macarena during Scheisse :flop:

It does look very Britney-early-2000s though. It's just, after that ****ing demonic performance at iHeartRadio, I was expecting more than just an empty stage with yoga pants and pigtails.

HausOfJono

The choreo is EVERYTHING. The vocals are................... really not. :toofunny:

Hauser

Why are people complaining already if we haven't even seen 80% of the show, and the things we have seen are in a ****ty quality, geez some ppl need to calm the **** down tbh