Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 rumored Feb.17.2017 (Second Single beforehand ?)

Versace

Do You want a second single before LG5 ?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Do You want a second single before LG5 ?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Versace

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/lady-gaga-fifth-studio-album/

So according to this post, it's rumored that LG5 is slated for a Feb 2017 release.

Since PI comes out Sep 9, she should give the song at least two-three months to breathe, not here for the Judas & Edge Of Glory rush.

The advantage of having a second single out before the album, helps that song stand out and get more sales, almost like a lead single 2.0 with a bit less hype. However, if the choice for single 2 is risky or not that commercial, the album being out helps boost it's overall sales, so it depends really. 

Gaga has always had her second single out before the album with the exception of Telephone for The Fame Monster, due to the lead and album being less than a month apart. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

How can they be so dumb to let the Christmas sales go? I doubt Gaga's team is that stupid, it better be coming in November/December at the latest.

SlaeUrAnus

The second single might be the best on the record so if anything it might increase the anticipation for the albums release.

People will be like "if the first two singles are great, what would the rest of the album be like?"

In my messy era.

MonsterOfSpain

Broken Promise | Stefani Germnotta & Mark Ronson

More, More, More (How Do You Like It) | Gregg Diamond

Where do these track titles come from? They appear in the Josep Vinaixa page as "Confirmed/Recorded/Registered"

Joshie S

I feel like she will put a whole album out this year, because she knows Monsters will roast her because she said at the Emmy's she was putting out an album this year.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Iwontell

I wouldn't mind it, tbh...but you can't take this article too seriously.
Like, need I remind you about the VMA rumors...? The Apple event rumors...?
Everyone was freaking out for nothing...when it's the right time she and her team will inform us about the album release date...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

DeanWinchester

She shouldn't wait that long. The GP getsmore fickle by the week and she could lose momentum from her lead. The holiday boost will help a lot, too

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

I feel like february is too lobg of a wait to release the album

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived