question

LittleMonsters.com

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

BibleThisWay
3 minutes ago, MarkHollywood said:

I remember the every video for ARTPOP.

ANd Princess Die.

And Fans creating looks for the ARTPOP era.

And it all came tumbling down after :toofunny:

Poissonche
14 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

To be fair some of the stuff she said in that chat never happened (2 versions of Princess Die - one with Lana Del Rey and one without, Video for every song on ARTPOP etc.)

Wait, the rumour that Lana Del Rey was going to be featured on Princess Die came from Gaga herself? I didn't know that. She really did get high by the beach a lot in 2012.

BibleThisWay
Just now, Poissonche said:

Wait, the rumour that Lana Del Rey was going to be featured on Princess Die came from Gaga herself? I didn't know that. She really did get high by the beach a lot in 2012.

Yeah she said in a chat that there was two versions. One was slow the other was uptempo. I can't remember which had Lana but she said there was one with her on it. You can check GagaPedia to see all the old screenshots from what she told us in the chat room

Poissonche
6 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

Yeah she said in a chat that there was two versions. One was slow the other was uptempo. I can't remember which had Lana but she said there was one with her on it. You can check GagaPedia to see all the old screenshots from what she told us in the chat room

Now I understand even more why she doesn't talk about LG5 at all.

BibleThisWay
6 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Now I understand even more why she doesn't talk about LG5 at all.

The list of things promised for ARTPOP that never came to fruition was really long lmao. Glad she hasn't promised anything special yet so we wouldn't get disappointed

littlepotter
6 hours ago, BibleThisWay said:

To be fair some of the stuff she said in that chat never happened (2 versions of Princess Die - one with Lana Del Rey and one without, Video for every song on ARTPOP etc.)

That was not her fault. It was all her management. She did what she could. She payed for the GUY video herself just for us. 

BUT DID SHE REALLY SAY ABOUT LANA OMG

chaeri pls

Archived