other

When you can download Perfect Illusion in your time zone

JustAnotherDay

Featured Posts

Robagaga
Just now, Misaki said:

Go to sleep and dream about all the awards and #BuyHAIROnITunes

Done,done and done

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnotherDay
25 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

But this is not the iTunes release date no? just premiere

21 minutes ago, MAC said:

This is the radio premiere.  I'm assuming that Itunes would be updated shortly after but not sure.

Actually this is the iTunes release, the radio debuts will happen the following morning (American time) but the single will be released at night. This is common for every single

was NickARTPOP

3 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Actually this is the iTunes release, the radio debuts will happen the following morning (American time) but the single will be released at night. This is common for every single

Oh,  I figured it was the radio release as that one radio station said they would play it at 11 EST on Thursday.  Maybe I was confused on that.  Sorry.

This is what I was looking at to think it was radio release at 11 EST on Thursday:

Hydrangea

4 am. Yet again I fall victim to European time zones in an America centric world 

I’m a bad friend

2 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

Ok, so 11 EST is the radio release.  It is being released on radio first.  Itunes could be shortly after as posted above.  Oh my seems like so much confusion over this, haha.

JustAnotherDay
Just now, MAC said:

Ok, so 11 EST is the radio release.  It is being released on radio first.  Itunes could be shortly after as posted above.  Oh my seems like so much confusion over this, haha.

I'm not exactly sure, as far as I can tell, it will be debuted on the radio early and then released on itunes at the standard time which is displayed by this table

was NickARTPOP

Just now, NickARTPOP said:

I'm not exactly sure, as far as I can tell, it will be debuted on the radio early and then released on itunes at the standard time which is displayed by this table

The table here is 11 EST which everyone is saying is the radio release.. not Itunes.. but nobody really knows for sure I guess.  Keep reading all these threads about different radio stations playing it at different times but nobody saying anything about Itunes.  I'm probably just adding to the confusion, haha.

Archived