💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think of Gaga's new look?

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate
12 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

I dont mind chill and casual..... But she was more punk during C2C.

1254.jpg1253.jpg

Again, i dont mind the look, or the lack of one, but all of you calling it rock star vibes are just delusional.

Quite like this tbf

We have no legal choice but to stan

JackTheTripper

I think i would appreciate more if it was cut out shorts and band tees that she got from trift shop, but its 5000$ blank t shirt

Rolodex of Hate
7 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

I think i would appreciate more if it was cut out shorts and band tees that she got from trift shop, but its 5000$ blank t shirt

Fairs

Weasel

I won't lie, I was expecting a more interesting look. She might still switch between this style and more fierce styles in the video though? I agree in the sense that it does make everything she did before seem less genuine and more manufactured. 

In the end she can wear whatever she wants but I don't think she'll be like this all the time now, she always seem to have certain phases with her looks, like the nose ring, the shaved head and then she just gets sick of it quickly. So, knowing Gaga, she'll be rocking some more Gaga looks sooner than later. 

Rolodex of Hate
7 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I won't lie, I was expecting a more interesting look. She might still switch between this style and more fierce styles in the video though? I agree in the sense that it does make everything she did before seem less genuine and more manufactured. 

In the end she can wear whatever she wants but I don't think she'll be like this all the time now, she always seem to have certain phases with her looks, like the nose ring, the shaved head and then she just gets sick of it quickly. So, knowing Gaga, she'll be rocking some more Gaga looks sooner than later. 

Hope so!

3 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Tbh I enjoy it better than the mess of fashion she was serving in 2013/14. 

She became a caricature of herself, and I feel this stripped back grunge look is it right now. I hope she polishes it up a tad, but over all I love the asthetic 

Yes, better this than a caricature of herself I agree with that one :interestinga:

Archived