💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Perfect Illusion Leak On Snapchat

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit
7 hours ago, Computer said:

So what do you guys think?  It sounds like sped up middle eastern wedding music to me.

hahahhahaaahaaa what???

I still didn't listen to it! 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
48 minutes ago, G Y P S Y said:

Trying to figure out these lyrics is SO confusing.

Like I sing in a song,
wait to, wait to be wrong
Caught up in your show,
yeah I think that we're going home

???  :saladga:

Some people here said that at the third line she sings "Perfect Illusiooooooooon yeah" but honestly I don't hear it :rip:

Anyway this can be even another song, I mean from the video we can barely understand words, I don't think we are able to know if this is actually PI

However the snippet is already a SMASH BOP x me

Colourful

Kermit
1 hour ago, fvmemonster said:

:what:What beat drop? From that lil snippet ?

It was building up to a drop/tremendous chorus.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Ophelia
3 hours ago, fvmemonster said:

:what:What beat drop? From that lil snippet ?

I wasn't sure how to call it, I'm talking about the very beggining when the bass comes in and it's HEAVENLY :giveup:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

32 minutes ago, Yassin said:

It's so strange it hasn't been leaked yet

Can't wait to hear it it's gonna be 5am in Paris but I'm a survivor

Either two things happened... The guy who leaked it was a monster who worked for Universal, and gave us a sneak peak, knowing he can't leak the whole song

OR

this is Gaga's plan lol. 

edit: or the snapchat leaker is greedy and wants it for themselves :giveup: 

17 minutes ago, Bae said:

Either two things happened... The guy who leaked it was a monster who worked for Universal, and gave us a sneak peak, knowing he can't leak the whole song

OR

this is Gaga's plan lol. 

edit: or the snapchat leaker is greedy and wants it for themselves :giveup: 

I don't think it's Gaga's plan, what we heard was pretty much garbage quality it doesn't honor the actual song at all so I don't see why she would do something like that...

I'm going mad starring at my screen over and over waiting for something to happen lol

What did you think of the sneak peak tho?

Just now, Yassin said:

I don't think it's Gaga's plan, what we heard was pretty much garbage quality it doesn't honor the actual song at all so I don't see why she would do something like that...

I'm going mad starring at my screen over and over waiting for something to happen lol

What did you think of the sneak peak tho?

I actually really like it. All the leaks that got taken down were better quality, hardly, but still better, than what's going around now. When it first leaked I could hear synths and they sounded nice, but I could still barely hear them. And as for the melody, it's a very strange one, but it's very catchy and captivating. I'm so excited!!!!!!

Daenerys
51 minutes ago, Yassin said:

PS : it's my first day in gagadaily hello everyone 

Welcome to the cult! You can never leave now :rockstar:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

2 minutes ago, Bae said:

I actually really like it. All the leaks that got taken down were better quality, hardly, but still better, than what's going around now. When it first leaked I could hear synths and they sounded nice, but I could still barely hear them. And as for the melody, it's a very strange one, but it's very catchy and captivating. I'm so excited!!!!!!

Lucky you!! I didn't know about other leaks with better quality! Your message got me even more excited!

I'm a bit surprised tho by the instrumental, I thought it would be a bit softer or I don't know (with Ronson and Parker), I love what I've heard but it doesn't feel THAT different from her previous tracks... I was expecting something totally new. Can't wait to hear the whole song to have a proper opinion!

Archived