Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Listen to me lil flopsters

Trademark

Featured Posts

Trademark

When the song comes out on Friday don't waste your precious time on dragging the haters (atrl users, this is mostly for you).

Instead of WASTING your time replying to their pathetic posts on twitter/exhale/atrl etc you should do something more helpful and useful like STREAMING THE SONG NON-STOP. Writing essays to some lowlife haters is just a waste of time. Plus all this will ruin your excitement about the new song. I remember being super excited when applause came out but with all this negativity around i couldn't enjoy the song 100%.

So either the song flops or it smashes, just focus only on positive things and don't let anyone ruin this moment.

Listen to it, enjoy it and stream the fukc outta it!

oh, also SHAZAM the song, it really helps for the radio!

tumblr_mrgnf4F1J21qcgl1no1_400.gif

FATCAT
1 minute ago, KleinKnight said:

And create more soccer mom accounts! :grr:

We're approaching 160. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Purr more, hiss less.

Does streaming on iTunes work? if so how does it work? like i cant justs play it from my library right?

Also Im from New Zealand so will my streams even effect the billboard 100 or whatever?

bluffin with ur muffin

ChasingGhosts
2 minutes ago, JamJams said:

Does streaming on iTunes work? if so how does it work? like i cant justs play it from my library right?

Also Im from New Zealand so will my streams even effect the billboard 100 or whatever?

You'd need an  Music subscription (there's a free trial)

No, only streams from America count towards their chart. Yours will count to the NZ chart.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

1 minute ago, ChasingGhosts said:

You'd need an  Music subscription (there's a free trial)

No, only streams from American count towards their chart. Yours will count to the NZ chart. 

I do have Apple music! so do i just have to play it from the "New" tab instead of from my library in order for it to count?

bluffin with ur muffin

Helxig

An apparently log out of YouTube or they won't count your multiple streams... :wtf:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Trademark
8 minutes ago, JamJams said:

I do have Apple music! so do i just have to play it from the "New" tab instead of from my library in order for it to count?

read the whole thread sis and you'll have no questions

Trademark
3 minutes ago, sciencemonster said:

I know I missed this, but why is everyone convinced it comes out on Friday???

Because like 4 certified radio stations confirmed it yesterday.

Archived