Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RTL1025: Perfect Illusion is "a bomb" and "unique and different"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, DominicB said:

I want to explode, into my 30s.

The clock has started ticking.

What if PI is coming tomorrow!? She posted the Tick boom tweet on 6 March. What if we knew the release date all along? 6 September??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95
1 minute ago, GerMC said:

What if PI is coming tomorrow!? She posted the Tick boom tweet on 6 March. What if we knew the release date all along? 6 September??

It's coming on the 9th

Gagaplayer315

How am I supposed to survive all this hype till friday??

tumblr_inline_msgoo4dK901qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_msgoo4dK901qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_msgoo4dK901qz4rgp.gif 

ARTPOPNick
Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

How am I supposed to survive all this hype till friday??

tumblr_inline_msgoo4dK901qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_msgoo4dK901qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_msgoo4dK901qz4rgp.gif 

maybe we will have something by wednesday at Apple's keynote

4 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Nah... I would take that "husky" thing with a grain of salt and wouldn't lead it to the dope vocals... 

Look u guys and listen to me very carefuly: Dope sounds how it sounds because she sings it like a girl addicted to drugs who needs them atm so, a girl who is a mess. 

TIHTY is sung by a girl who was hurt very very very much and is broken so the voice fits the actual song...

I don't think that husky means exactly dope... but I'm sure that songs on the album are very emotional and I'm sure that she sings them in the proper way, so RELAX...

I was jk

I'm here for anything she delivers

RTL is an Italian radio. The first meaning of "bomba" is in fact a "bomb" but we use this word also to describe something great, like a hit!  

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Infinity Wave
18 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Why do we suddenly believe these random lady gaga fan accounts

They're words from the most known and famous Italian radio, just quoted from a fan account - but they're true, I heard them from the original source, the radio itself

16 minutes ago, Stef said:

Inb4 they mean it will bomb

It will top thr charts, that's what they meant!:rockstar:

13 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

probably :oprah:

Here in Italy, a bomb ("bomba") is a SMASH hit soooo YAS at Gaga coming with that #1 hit

Colourful

Archived