❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

No AHS premiere event this year

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

I think there'll be no premiere event for American Horror Story this year since they keep the theme a secret. Every year, the event is held at a cinema in Los Angeles and the cast, the crew, celebrities and reporters are invited for an exclusive airing of the first episode. If they decide not to announce the theme until the TV premiere, reporters or other people who are attending might reveal information about it afterwards. And if Ryan creates fake teasers and posters, he can't let some bastards ruin this all, right?

Throwback to the Hotel premiere:

ahs-1.jpglady-gaga-ahs-premiere-10-04-2015-3-410xAmerican-Horror-Story-Hotel-Premiere-Cas

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Teri Hatcher

Forest

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Helxig
5 minutes ago, Iampopez said:

I always found it very cheap that all the cast wore black clothes so gaga could stand out :/

I always thought they dressed to the dark theme of the show, but Gaga was smart and fashion savvy enough to wear red, not black, to make herself stand out. Most people just default on black or dark colours for horror events.

P.S. half of them are wearing blue and some are wearing grey and purple...

P.P.s. 6 out of the 13 people are wearing mostly black, that's not even half of them :laughga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

Chloe Sevigny looked hot af.

And she was 40 years old! :spin:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I always thought they dressed to the dark theme of the show, but Gaga was smart and fashion savvy enough to wear red, not black, to make herself stand out. Most people just default on black or dark colours for horror events.

P.S. half of them are wearing blue and some are wearing grey and purple...

P.P.s. 6 out of the 13 people are wearing mostly black, that's not even half of them :laughga:

I meant dark clothes. And idk, considering that she was the big attraction for the new season it made sense to me...

HOTNebraskaGuy
32 minutes ago, RF said:

When would be this premiere? The same day it airs or before? Sorry

The Hotel event was on October 3rd, so 4 days before the premiere episode.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

15 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

The Hotel event was on October 3rd, so 4 days before the premiere episode.

So probably this year, IF there is a premiere it will probably be the airing date, I think

evgenigerm2
43 minutes ago, RF said:

So probably this year, IF there is a premiere it will probably be the airing date, I think

Premiere events are usually held a few days before the TV premiere for additional promotion of the show.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived