💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does "Rise"s Failure Foretell KP4's Future?

DiscoHeaven23

Does "Rise" Foretell KP4's Future  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Does "Rise" foretell KP4's future?

• yes
    • no
    • too hard to tell

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Harry said:

Does TIHTY foretell LG5's future?

Did TIHTY have 5 iTunes banners, 2 music videos, a full radio release, a performance watched by 30M, promo on morning TV shows, and Olympic coverage?

yASSsss

Katycats defending Rise and saying it wasn't promoted enough are lying to themselves :madge: Rise had a huge promo in fact-her DNC Performance,iTunes Banners,2 MVs,and a NBC Olympic deal.How exactly this isn't enough promo :nails:GP doesn't know if it was a buzz single or a lead single from her upcoming album and neither do they care :laughga: 

idk,maybe people are getting tired of her shtick.PRISM had only two hits,the rest of the singles performed poorly on the charts.and now Rise being flopped definitely means something.Everyone has some highs and lows in their careers,so i wouldn't be surprised if KP4 underperforms.It's gonna happen sooner or later eventually.She's been milking her cotton candy image for almost 6 years now and it's gotten really tiring at this point.Unless she comes back with some fresh sound and image,she's going to keep declining.:classy:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss
3 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

her NBC deal got canceled because she performed at DNC

Spotify didn't playlist it cause she did an Apple Exclusive

yeah,you should stop spreading lies.this news came from a fake atrl article.there's no truth to it.

Rise was played at the NBC coverage a lot of times.If the deal was off,they wouldn't have played the song at all.:lana:

yASSsss
16 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

The female MJ will continue for a while. That's all I have to say on this matter.  :firega:

i cringed so hard

zLYO1JJ.gif

Wisdomless1
27 minutes ago, xdxrovied said:

everyone is so tired of her, GP included. Rise is horrible and if she dares to get Dr Luke to produce something for her the internet is going to eat her alive. BUT when i first heard Roar i thought it was going to be an obvious flop, that's when i realised people are basic by default sooooo idk really

100% agree with this

11 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Did TIHTY have 5 iTunes banners, 2 music videos, a full radio release, a performance watched by 30M, promo on morning TV shows, and Olympic coverage?

Had a performance at the Oscars which is one of the most watched shows in the entire world (far more so than the DNC), had radio release & push and still did zilch.

I'm not saying that Rise isn't an underperformance (and more-so than TIHTY) but you guys are completely moronic if you think that one averagely performing single means dreadful things for her.

Also the fact that you're all considering the DNC as massive promo is LAUGHABLE. You really think the people coming to watch it are the kinds of people who are gonna rush to iTunes to buy Katy Perry's latest single? It's not the VMAs.

I don't give two ****s about Katy Perry but all of your insolent attempts to convince yourself that she's less than she is are so boring and embarrassing. Don't you guys feel drained by being so constantly negative? It's like you've turned into the way old bitter Madonna stans are now, except 30 years too early :awkney:

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Had a performance at the Oscars which is one of the most watched shows in the entire world (far more so than the DNC), had radio release & push and still did zilch.

I'm not saying that Rise isn't an underperformance (and more-so than TIHTY) but you guys are completely moronic if you think that one averagely performing single means dreadful things for her.

Also the fact that you're all considering the DNC as massive promo is LAUGHABLE. You really think the people coming to watch it are the kinds of people who are gonna rush to iTunes to buy Katy Perry's latest single? It's not the VMAs.

I don't give two ****s about Katy Perry but all of your insolent attempts to convince yourself that she's less than she is are so boring and embarrassing. Don't you guys feel drained by being so constantly negative? It's like you've turned into the way old bitter Madonna stans are now, except 30 years too early :awkney:

Sure but speaking as someone thats spent time on a-t-r-l the katy stans are just as annoying if not worse. Which is part of white drives this whole thing in the first place. Its a 2-way street man and im tired of this fanbase being used as a scapegoat for bad fan behavior when literally every fanbase is basically a nightmare. I mean Lana stans are even just as bad if not worse because of their pretension. Katy really doesnt need or deserve defense.

Just now, Vague said:

Sure but speaking as someone thats spent time on a-t-r-l the katy stans are just as annoying if not worse. Which is part of white drives this whole thing in the first place. Its a 2-way street man and im tired of this fanbase being used as a scapegoat for bad fan behavior when literally every fanbase is basically a nightmare. I mean Lana stans are even just as bad if not worse because of their pretension.

Did I say other stans weren't bad? I just happen to be part of this fanbase and we're on Gaga Daily so naturally I'm going to talk about ...... Gaga fans. The whole thing's pathetic and childish. This is essentially just "...yeah, but he started it!"

The point is that monsters always refer to Madonna fans (used to be Britney's too) as jealous and bitter cos of Gaga's success and everyone was calling her the new queen of pop. Then Katy came out on top in 2013 and now monsters are just as bad to her and her fans, and it's laughably embarrassing. Every single thread on here about Katy quickly fills up with hatred. Some stuff is really bad. Sometimes she's brought up in threads that aren't remotely related to her. It's sad that we've sunk that low and have now developed a reputation for that.

What the hell does Lana and her fans have to do with anything? Because she's in my avatar? Seriously? :deadbanana:

Just now, Harry said:

Did I say other stans weren't bad? I just happen to be part of this fanbase and we're on Gaga Daily so naturally I'm going to talk about ...... Gaga fans. The whole thing's pathetic and childish. This is essentially just "...yeah, but he started it!"

The point is that monsters always refer to Madonna fans (used to be Britney's too) as jealous and bitter cos of Gaga's success and everyone was calling her the new queen of pop. Then Katy came out on top in 2013 and now monsters are just as bad to her and her fans, and it's laughably embarrassing. Every single thread on here about Katy quickly fills up with hatred. Some stuff is really bad. Sometimes she's brought up in threads that aren't remotely related to her. It's sad that we've sunk that low and have now developed a reputation for that.

What the hell does Lana and her fans have to do with anything? Because she's in my avatar? Seriously? :deadbanana:

I don't disagree with you. I just think its a fruitless effort. If anywhere theres a place for gaga stans to be petty its on their own forum right?

And yes. It was literally because you have her as your avatar. Stop dead banana'ing, it was a reference to something you know personally.

Brooke Hoegan

Lol, what a stupid, immature and hatred-fueled thread that is :what:

Rise is not even a KP4 track. It's a separate project.

Pressure on this forum to take KP down is ridiculous and should be treated with WPs. Grow up people :saladga:

6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Sure, but it was quite obvious that TIHTY was not a major single release. Rise was treated exactly like a new single would. Also, I am not saying that rise flopping is indicative of a Katy's future success. If she releases a catchy song I still think she could have success. Is just that Rise might still give early hints that her popularity is slowing. And TIHTY is no where near as well promoted as Rise.

17 minutes ago, Vague said:

I don't disagree with you. I just think its a fruitless effort. If anywhere theres a place for gaga stans to be petty its on their own forum right?

And yes. It was literally because you have her as your avatar. Stop dead banana'ing, it was a reference to something you know personally.

Well that's your prerogative. I have no idea why you'd want to consume yourself with so much negativity though, especially when we have such exciting stuff that we've been waiting years for literally days away. But you're right it probably is fruitless. I should've known that the insecure delusions within this fanbase are way too deep for any rational and positive thinking to prevail.

But why? She still has nothing to do with the conversation. I know why you brought her up - hence I said it???

14 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Sure, but it was quite obvious that TIHTY was not a major single release. Rise was treated exactly like a new single would. Also, I am not saying that rise flopping is indicative of a Katy's future success. If she releases a catchy song I still think she could have success. Is just that Rise might still give early hints that her popularity is slowing. And TIHTY is no where near as well promoted as Rise.

gd 4 u

Serendipity
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

yeah,you should stop spreading lies.this news came from a fake atrl article.there's no truth to it.

Rise was played at the NBC coverage a lot of times.If the deal was off,they wouldn't have played the song at all.:lana:

The site from which the article is taken from is NEVER wrong.

if you can find me one article they got wrong, I'll take your words then

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived