❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Does "Rise"s Failure Foretell KP4's Future?

DiscoHeaven23

Does "Rise" Foretell KP4's Future  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Does "Rise" foretell KP4's future?

• yes
    • no
    • too hard to tell

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

what a joke :sharon:

OT: It was a ballad. Can't wait for ha candy pop. The GP will eat it up for sure.... Unfortunately

Exactly, and ballads are not working in the summer, In august nobody wants to listen "Rise" at home with tears and scream RISE and defeat the evil!1!!1 

Its summer, people just want to have a good time and dance.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Pop said:

Even in her wildest LSD induced dreams, Katheryn couldn't come up with a song like this or perform with soul like this.

Good BYE. 

I adore Riri, love, you name it. Even tho she had some good perfomances, she doesnt have spectacular vocals, and her dancing is ok. I love anti but lets be real Riri didint come up with any of her songs, just Rated R album, but for the rest she has a team of songwriters, producers etc.

she is a successful woman, iconic, has a outstanding face features, and body, her fashion sense is lit ( I look up to her ) but she isnt a talent sorry

Katsuki Bakugo
52 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Her poor quality, candy, 1st grade pop always goes to #1 

Unfortunately.... 

Yet Rise hasn't- so you're wrong.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Melisandre said:

Yet Rise hasn't- so you're wrong.

Not every, song.... :awkney: Don't be so literal :awkney:

Roar, California Gurls, Last Friday Night all went #1

1 minute ago, Melisandre said:

so you're wrong.

Serendipity
13 hours ago, Nicogly said:

Can any Katy fan tell us if she promoted this? And how hard? Maybe the lack of promotion made it not such a big hit? I actually like the song, so my guess is that it wasn't meant to be a hit

her NBC deal got canceled because she performed at DNC

Spotify didn't playlist it cause she did an Apple Exclusive

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Dominic
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

what a joke :sharon:

OT: It was a ballad. Can't wait for ha candy pop. The GP will eat it up for sure.... Unfortunately

Keep yourself in denial 

giphy.gif

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

BlaqJezus
2 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Prism is TD 2.0

Prism, is NOT Teenage Dream 2.0. Prism, is whatever you get, when you decide to give up the bare minimum of thematic song writing and production which doesn't cater to 12 year olds. With the exception of Dark Horse, and the "ballads" (which I can barely stomach calling a song which has about 2 lyrics stuttered over and over for 4 minutes a ballad), the depth of that record was so shallow and stupid as to be unlistenable. It was trying to take the candy coated but decent pop, a step further into a realm where only someone who hasn't reached early puberty would relate to.

No, Teenage Dream was a good pop album, one of the best we've had in years, and I pray that her next album can follow in its foot steps and the next time someone asks her if she wants a song called "Double Rainbow" or "International Smile" or "L-l-l-l-legend-legend-legendary Lovers" she says no and moves on. 

Lord Temptation

If she follows the same formula and does a Teenage Dream 3.0 they'll say she does the same thing over and over again and likely write her off.

On the other hand if she does something different then they'll say "she's changed" and "she's no longer the Katy we fell in love with" and could well distance themselves from her new direction. This appears to be why Rise flopped.

So, really, she's damned if she does and she's damned if she doesn't. Hmm...

What she needs is a reverse Warholian expedition :unicorn:

Mr Ricky
15 hours ago, Wisdomless1 said:

It's hard to remember what promo it did have. I think I only found out about it because of GGD and any time I heard it during the Olympics it was another singer.

Rise is a song of hers? :what:

Oh ****, I really haven't heard it :air: I'm not even joking. ( I was also 3-4 months not on GGD )

Crossfit

xdxrovied

everyone is so tired of her, GP included. Rise is horrible and if she dares to get Dr Luke to produce something for her the internet is going to eat her alive. BUT when i first heard Roar i thought it was going to be an obvious flop, that's when i realised people are basic by default sooooo idk really

Archived