Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Does "Rise"s Failure Foretell KP4's Future?

DiscoHeaven23

Does "Rise" Foretell KP4's Future  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Does "Rise" foretell KP4's future?

• yes
    • no
    • too hard to tell

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

She sabatoged the smash that was meant to happen after her DNC performance. It was supposed to being NBC Olympic exclusive and she broke that deal so NBC dropped the song. 

Is that like legitimately what happened?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlaqJezus

I don't think so personally, what will decide the next albums performance on the charts will be:

Is she going to give us the darker or equally skilled take on pop that Teenage Dream was, or Prism 2.0...because no one is gonna be here for that second one.

Yo GagaGaga

Didn't she say that Rise was meant for KP4 but she released it early because "the world is in need" or however she said it

she talks about it here, I didn't put a start time bc its a minute long

Basing this purely off of a-t-r-l talk, the way in which so many pop stans as well as katy stans hype her up as this dominant force in pop music (which to some degree she unfortunately is), I think its telling that not only this song flopped but the last 2 or 3 singles of Prism barely did anything either. It should be accounted for rather than brushed off, just to be fair. However, im sure her actual lead single will be plugged to death and it will do fine.

Neight Shayde

Wasn't a good song to begin with... 

I think people's taste in music is constantly changing. They either want chill bops ala chainsmoking or bieber or sometimes the most heartbreaking songs ala adele.

any promo won't be worth it if the song isn't good to begin with

TheFame Monster
4 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Is that like legitimately what happened?

Yes, she used it to promote Hillary  and NBC didn't want to possibly turn off half of there viewers due to political parties that's why no one heard the song during the Olympics. I heard 5th Harmony many times and Rise zero times. 

" Our understanding was that the song was going to be used EXCLUSIVELY in conjunction with our event for the next few weeks, but right after we started playing it, [the singer] immediately went and performed it at [that political event]!

We were stunned. She brazenly gave us the finger and used it to promote a different event. By doing so, she ruined our use of the song. It was no longer associated exclusively with our event and we couldn’t play it anymore without alienating half our American viewers.

We’re sure her side will spin a different story, but that’s what happened."

Katsuki Bakugo

If she keeps releasing the same poor quality. then yes. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

DiscoHeaven23
17 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Yes, she used it to promote Hillary  and NBC didn't want to possibly turn off half of there viewers due to political parties that's why no one heard the song during the Olympics. I heard 5th Harmony many times and Rise zero times. 

" Our understanding was that the song was going to be used EXCLUSIVELY in conjunction with our event for the next few weeks, but right after we started playing it, [the singer] immediately went and performed it at [that political event]!

We were stunned. She brazenly gave us the finger and used it to promote a different event. By doing so, she ruined our use of the song. It was no longer associated exclusively with our event and we couldn’t play it anymore without alienating half our American viewers.

We’re sure her side will spin a different story, but that’s what happened."

WOW.

did not know that.

no wonder I only heard it once during the Olympics

imwoahvicky

Decline by Katy Perry has foretold the future that she is going to continue declining 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

doja scat

I'm so happy I dont Stan a basic kidsbop chart obsessed artist :firega:

stacey can keep the charts because I know my queen stefani is serving quality. 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Archived