💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does "Rise"s Failure Foretell KP4's Future?

DiscoHeaven23

Does "Rise" Foretell KP4's Future  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Does "Rise" foretell KP4's future?

• yes
    • no
    • too hard to tell

Featured Posts

PaperIz
2 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Nope. She's one of pops biggest stars. She's not going anywhere anytime soon. The sooner people accept it the better. 

1 minute ago, DominicB said:

You guys need to grow up.

Rise is an exception song, especially from Katy.

This isn't 2011-2013, anymore. Get over yourselves.

She's one of the few pop stars that make Pop music worth it, and listenable.

giphy.gif

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

We shall pray. She doesn't need anymore commercial success. Gaga deserves a chance

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

JustAnotherDay

If she continues in the edm vain she went in for Rise she will definitly underperform, she is known for bubblegum pop jams and it is unexpected for her, personally I want her to go in an edm direction because it is best for her career artistically but she will not have succes for it. Even if she continue in bubblegum pop I feel like she will still have a decline because people will get bored, at the end of the day though Katy will still have sucess even if it isn't at the heights of TD or Prism

was NickARTPOP

Kermit
Just now, PaperIz said:

giphy.gif

k

photo-thumb-14151.jpg

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I said too hard to tell, because it wasn't exactly a regular single yet at the same time it was performed in front of 30 million people and had Olympic support. Time will tell. But I do think she won't be as successful as before, it's inevitable, no one retains that success with no major bumps.

Kermit
Just now, PaperIz said:

tumblr_nwsp3hdeS71txhd2zo1_540.gif

I'M TRYING TO HAVE A SERIOUS DISCUSSION BUT I USUT :air:

:air: WTF IS THAT GIF

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Jorget said:

She performed it at the DNC before Hillary gave her speech (30 million people watched that), it was supposed to be the NBC Olympics' song and it even had remixes. It probably had more promo than any other single. :flop: Her team really did all they could. :shrug:

NBC shut down promo because she performed it at the DNC. It didn't receive much promo at all.

Purr more, hiss less.

11 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

Can any Katy fan tell us if she promoted this? And how hard? Maybe the lack of promotion made it not such a big hit? I actually like the song, so my guess is that it wasn't meant to be a hit

It had a lot of promo, she performed the song in front of 30M people, It had 5 banners on iTunes, two videos, today show, the olympics etc..

Ot : hopefully

CakeLikeLG

I like how she tried to sabotage Britney and it worked for like a first three weeks and now Rise is dead while Make Me is doing good :sharon:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

Nope. She's one of pops biggest stars. She's not going anywhere anytime soon. The sooner people accept it the better. 

Almost all major pop stars commercial success fades though

Janet

super-bowl-xxxviii-2004-new-england-patr

Christina

Christina_Aguilera_-_Bionic.jpg

George Michael

2410764.main_image.jpg

Mariah 

Mariah_Carey_-_Me_I_Am_Mariah_(Official_

Whitney 

gty_whitney_houston_diane_sawyer_dm_1202

etc.

Loyalty
5 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Katy is getting older now and it's time for her to make an acoustic album or a real live album because the Teenage fans that keep her relevant won't be here forever.

BoomKack

It's so strange, I literally can't think of any lyrics or how the song goes in my head. I feel like I haven't heard it on the radio at all :wtf:

Archived