opinion

this is the definition of a husky voice

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

My fave song/artist rn :giveup:

husky dosent mean shaky like dope . It could be shaky but don't have to be. If gaga can deliver clear deep thick vocals like this I would be so happy . Gimme that Amy whinehouse that I love.  :classy:

Oh wow, I'm actually shocked. I LOVE this song, but the remixed version haha. I thought the remix was the original and had never heard this version :diane:.

heres the remix that I adore

VANTABLACK
4 minutes ago, Slayy said:

Oh wow, I'm actually shocked. I LOVE this song, but the remixed version haha. I thought the remix was the original and had never heard this version :diane:.

heres the remix that I adore

Omg . The remix is okay  . It does nothing for her voice with that basic overplayed loud  instrumental lol . U can actually hear the emotion in the original and the drums sound so good in ur ear :hor: it's more natural and breezy 

witchcocktor

I'm expecting similar vocals that she had on the I Want You Love cover. Which is totally fine, I love 'em. I think people are shitting themselves thinking overly-dramatic dope vocals = husky. But I'd be fine with that as well as long as the backing instrumentals let her dramatic '' broadway vocals '' to shine.

What we can at least expect is that Just Dance type of bubblegum pop vocals are long gone.

3 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

Omg . The remix is okay  . It does nothing for her voice with that basic overplayed loud  instrumental lol . U can actually hear the emotion in the original and the drums sound so good in ur ear :hor: it's more natural and breezy 

Summertime Sadness TEA

Archived