đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Introduce Me To Streaming

DiscoStyx

Featured Posts

DiscoStyx

I've never used streaming platforms and I don't particularly want to. I much prefer physical copies of albums/singles; I don't want to subscribe to any service like AM or Spotify for the moment.

But, I do want to help Gaga with PI.

Spoiler

A true reversed opinion expedition. :diane:

I don't use iTunes as I have a Samsung. But I thought that Amazon could help me. Do you know how it works? (I'm talking about the streaming service of Amazon, not online shopping in general :madge:) Does it count as streaming as well? :huh:

Otherwise, do you know anything else I could do to help her with streaming (beyond YT/Vevo)?

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a paying Spotify customer so I don't know how the free platform works anymore, but I'm pretty sure you can sign up and listen for free. There's just ads involved.

yASSsss

there's an app available for Apple Music on playstore.You won't be charged for the first three months of using Apple Music.they're free 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Don't use Pandora unless you want to listen to your least favorite songs on a radio station you didn't pick. Spotify is my favorite, especially if you use the desktop application. If you use it on mobile however, it's no better than Pandora, except the suggested tracks are a little more relevant. 

DiscoStyx
7 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Hello! Meet 
open-graph-default.png

6 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Why don't you use Spotify though? It's free 

6 minutes ago, Harry said:

I'm a paying Spotify customer so I don't know how the free platform works anymore, but I'm pretty sure you can sign up and listen for free. There's just ads involved.

5 minutes ago, Halsey said:

Apple Music is superior 

3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

there's an app available for Apple Music on playstore.You won't be charged for the first three months of using Apple Music.they're free 

1 minute ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

Don't use Pandora unless you want to listen to your least favorite songs on a radio station you didn't pick. Spotify is my favorite, especially if you use the desktop application. If you use it on mobile however, it's no better than Pandora, except the suggested tracks are a little more relevant. 

I'm sorry but did you actually read my post? :neyde:

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, gaganow said:

I've never used streaming platforms and I don't particularly want to. I much prefer physical copies of albums/singles; I don't want to subscribe to any service like AM or Spotify for the moment.

But, I do want to help Gaga with PI.

Reveal hidden contents

A true reversed opinion expedition. :diane:

I don't use iTunes as I have a Samsung. But I thought that Amazon could help me. Do you know how it works? (I'm talking about the streaming service of Amazon, not online shopping in general :madge:) Does it count as streaming as well? :huh:

Otherwise, do you know anything else I could do to help her with streaming (beyond YT/Vevo)?

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Free Spotify mobile basically means you have to resort to shuffle play, which is fine unless you want to listen to a specific song, and you're lucky if it plays. And yes, ads are involved every half hour. :grr:

artRaver

You can use Amazon Music with Prime Music. I personally didn't like it though because of the interface was outdated and stuff I was interested in was missing, but to each their own I guess. 

Also, Apple Music beta is on android now so there's no reason why you couldn't try that I think they're even offering trials. Spotify you can use for free, but there's advertisements and you can't select what song you want to listen to. So if you listen to an album or playlist it's going to be shuffled and you can only press skip 3-4 times within an hour.

EDIT: I read your post and gave my suggestions. You can't expect a good streaming service for free that gives you accessibiliy and freedom for free unless you're thinking about just using YouTube or VEVO. 

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

Regina George
1 minute ago, gaganow said:

Reveal hidden contents

well if you want to help it for free - just stream it on youtube and vevo. 

Just now, gaganow said:

I apologise, but I don't understand what more you're asking for. You asked for streaming services, and we listed them. :awkney:

DiscoStyx
1 minute ago, donthatemeplss said:

well if you want to help it for free - just stream it on youtube and vevo. 

I've already planned to do that. And to buy some physical copies. But I also want to help it in streams (and by paying for it)

Arturo

If you want to help PI and don't want to pay stream it on Spotify free although you may have to have her singles on shuffle since you can't pick what you want to listen to on the free version on Spotify.

Spotify streams are weighted more heavily than YouTube streams on the Hot 100.

Archived