đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The NEW Charts Thread - Track Million Reasons

Arturo

Featured Posts

I hope A-YO and Millions Reasons stay in the top 20 until tomorrow evening, so that when Carpool karaoke gets released they go top 10 :excited2:

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnotherDay

nervous for the HDD sales chart which starts tomorrow, lets hope it's at at least 90k-100k pure sales :excited2:

was NickARTPOP

Naor Daniel
3 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

the Closer video is coming out today so expect an extra two weeks or so on its chart run, can Starboy just knock it out already :duck:

i don't think starboy will ever get the throne. something else needs to blast. i already hate starboy and 24k magic but i can still listen to closer.

8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I have an idea for the new thread.

Anybody active can take it.

If a mod could copy past the OP we already have and then give the OP to the member who wants to keep the thread updated :)

Do you want a new Thread? I can make that :) 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

JustAnotherDay
Just now, Naor Daniel said:

i don't think starboy will ever get the throne. something else needs to blast. i already hate starboy and 24k magic but i can still listen to closer.

You like Closer but not Starboy or 24k Magic :neyde:

Starboy is continually rising btw so all it will take is Closer's weakness to take over 

was NickARTPOP

Supersonic
1 minute ago, NickARTPOP said:

Starboy is continually rising btw so all it will take is Closer's weakness to take over 

I'm happy Starboy is a hit, it's the first song from The Weeknd that I actually enjoyed :deadbanana:

Naor Daniel

im addicted to kworb because of this cult site and i can see they're both not as strong and never will be. 

i love all three songs but closer proved its longevity (at least in my taste). i seriously can't stand the two other songs anymore. one of the reasons i like gaga is that i can listen to her songs for years. people don't understand me. 

JustAnotherDay

im addicted to kworb because of this cult site and i can see they're both not as strong and never will be. 

i love all three songs but closer proved its longevity (at least in my taste). i seriously can't stand the two other songs anymore. one of the reasons i like gaga is that i can listen to her songs for years. people don't understand me. 

Well if your watching kworb you can see that the gap between Closer and the next song grows smaller every day, not to mention Closer has really been losing a lot on spotify. 

was NickARTPOP

SomethingMore

No radio singles sucks. But I'm confident Interscope will still send some songs to the radio. Just like Colombia did with Lemonade.

Naor Daniel

Well if your watching kworb you can see that the gap between Closer and the next song grows smaller every day, not to mention Closer has really been losing a lot on spotify. 

actually starboy and 24k magic used to be 0.8-9 and they're at 0.7. all songs will fall and be dethroned by a really good #1 song which is yet to be released. 

its those songs you're like "wow they're so good" but then a week later you skip them when they come on... that's when i come to the conclusion that they're simply NOT good. 

ViviLittleM
11 minutes ago, Noah said:

Do you want a new Thread? I can make that :) 

If you don't disappear like Arturo just after, WHY NOT =D

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

I am staying here forever :O 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

JustAnotherDay

actually starboy and 24k magic used to be 0.8-9 and they're at 0.7. all songs will fall and be dethroned by a really good #1 song which is yet to be released. 

its those songs you're like "wow they're so good" but then a week later you skip them when they come on... that's when i come to the conclusion that they're simply NOT good. 

Of course they were .8-.9 they were just released, every song does that, but now they are in the middle of their chart runs and they consistently grow on Closer, an obvious sign that Closer is weakening. Not to mention we literally see it lose chart points and Starboy gain on it every week

was NickARTPOP

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Do you have the Spotify numbers of Joanne?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived