Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

My first signature attempt


doll

Featured Posts

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vanilla

Not bad! I really like the colors. :)

Coming from someone who is by no means an expert in making signatures or graphic design, one thing that stands out to me is the letters. They seem a little too harsh and BAM HERE I AM when it almost seems they'd be more suited if they were presented more "softly," if that makes sense.

There's also a lot of negative space.

Of course, whether or not a signature is successful depends all on whether or not YOU achieved what you wanted! I can't wait to see more of your designs. :)

I agree with Kayla :yes:
I won't die, but I can't live without you
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaga is Life

Wow, this is so very good for your first go! The only thing I can say is it seems a bit empty in the middle, but it still looks so good. Good job :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Kayla :yes:

Wow, this is so very good for your first go! The only thing I can say is it seems a bit empty in the middle, but it still looks so good. Good job :)

Thank you so much for the advice, guys!

I'll definitely have that in mind the next time :yes:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

I seriously doubt that. :)

But thanks anyway :hug:

No. Be sure of it. ;)

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

No. Be sure of it. ;)

Lol thanks :hug:

I'll try to make some more and give myself the benefit of the doubt :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Lol thanks :hug:

I'll try to make some more and give myself the benefit of the doubt :)

Can't wait to see your new stuff.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...