đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My first signature attempt

doll

Featured Posts

Hi guys. :party:

I recently got PS CS5.1 and I've been playing around with it for a little while now.

As the title indicates, this is my first attempt on making a signature. (So bear with me :ohno: )

I really could use some good advice, tips and trick and so on. I know most of you guys are creative as hell. I am not AT ALL.. But I'm trying. :sweat: Practice makes perfect, I guess. :roll:

Anyway, shoot! :hungry:

*WzNZa.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kayla

Not bad! I really like the colors. :)

Coming from someone who is by no means an expert in making signatures or graphic design, one thing that stands out to me is the letters. They seem a little too harsh and BAM HERE I AM when it almost seems they'd be more suited if they were presented more "softly," if that makes sense.

There's also a lot of negative space.

Of course, whether or not a signature is successful depends all on whether or not YOU achieved what you wanted! I can't wait to see more of your designs. :)

Ambrosia

This is your first attempt? It's amazing girl! I'm tempted to ask if you could make me one! ;)

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

That's freaking amazing! Especially for a first go :flutter:

AWESOME!

Love it

:legend:

Thanks, guys! Glad you liked it! :hug:

Not bad! I really like the colors. :)

Coming from someone who is by no means an expert in making signatures or graphic design, one thing that stands out to me is the letters. They seem a little too harsh and BAM HERE I AM when it almost seems they'd be more suited if they were presented more "softly," if that makes sense.

There's also a lot of negative space.

Of course, whether or not a signature is successful depends all on whether or not YOU achieved what you wanted! I can't wait to see more of your designs. :)

Yeah, I definitely see your points. :) I'll take them into consideration when I make something new! Thanks for the advice :hug:

This is your first attempt? It's amazing girl! I'm tempted to ask if you could make me one! ;)

Lol, I don't think you'd want that. :sweat: I kinda have a feeling that this result is mainly based on luck :)

:clap:

:runhug:

Wow. You're waaay better than me at doing this lol.

I seriously doubt that. :)

But thanks anyway :hug:

That's great for your first try! Tbh it's better than 1/3 of signatures people who have been making graphics longer have made. Keep it up!

That's great for your first try! Tbh it's better than 1/3 of signatures people who have been making graphics longer have made. Keep it up!

Thanks, hon' :hug:

All of your positive opinions have definitely sharpened my taste for more. :)

JaysAMess

It's great for your first try, however it probably would've looked better if all 3 images were together in the middle, rather than having that large empty space in the middle.

It's great for your first try, however it probably would've looked better if all 3 images were together in the middle, rather than having that large empty space in the middle.

Yeah, you're right. I'll remember that for next time :)

Archived