💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Comments about LG lastest look

Nono

Featured Posts

Just now, Zakariah said:

Why are ppl (even LMs) always judging how she looks, can they just stfu 

Because thats the world you are living in, and she is famous.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, Nono said:

The irony.....

wasnt Gaga the one who was always with perfectly made up hair and tons of makeup and expensive clothing in the past?

her make up during BTW wasnt meant to make her look super beautiful, its not that she does it like Kim K or Kylie Jenner. And her hair was perfect sometimes, not always. Now she is just getting that "rock", simple look.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Hmmm. I honestly can relate in all of those comments. I wouldn't personally go screaming 'YAAAS' to these looks. Although I'm sure it's just a Perfect Illusion. :hor:

They will all be sucking at her clit in 7 days when she releases Godfect Illusion and saves pop music.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

boneknuckleskin
15 minutes ago, Nono said:

"...She's one rough looking woman in real life...Toucan Sam/Gonzo nose..."

Don't be a ****. 

zakariah
11 minutes ago, Nono said:

Because thats the world you are living in, and she is famous.

Kay thx 

The Surrealist
14 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

She looks beautiful but I'm really concerned about those bruises :ohno:

For real, she looks like she fell down a cliff judging be those bruises. What kind of choreography is this?

When we're saying she looks like Amy Winehouse (at least when I do) we mean that her face structure and her expression kind of looks like Amy's, not that she looks like Amy Winehouse when she was drunk and high (the pictures that pop into most people's minds when thinking about her)

10 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

For real, she looks like she fell down a cliff judging be those bruises. What kind of choreography is this?

She always has bruises when she rehearses a coreography. Check her unretouched ARTPOP photoshoot, her legs are covered in wounds and bruises

The Surrealist
Just now, Clip said:

She always has bruises when she rehearses a coreography. Check her unretouched ARTPOP photoshoot, her legs are covered in wounds and bruises

Yeah, I know. It's really though. Kind of badass when you think about it.

50 minutes ago, Nono said:

The irony.....

wasnt Gaga the one who was always with perfectly made up hair and tons of makeup and expensive clothing in the past?

She's still the only star who purposefully made herself ugly/non-conventional (and this isn't even a "ugly" look, just casual) just because she wanted to and she likes challenging standards. 

LaMaisonGaga

Say what you wang but I love how much she looks like some sort of ****able cheer captain here and I can't wait to report about this look tonight

lamaisongaga.com

The Surrealist
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Say what you wang but I love how much she looks like some sort of ****able cheer captain here and I can't wait to report about this look tonight

Probably YSL, though.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived