Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

PI snippets (4!) on ladygaga.com imminent

Dawson

Will you listen to the PI snippets?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Will you listen to the PI snippets?

• YASSSS. PA PA MA MA MA PERFECT ILLUSION
    • No

Featured Posts

Since we discovered the September 9th announcement, the mods on the site are testing out audio on the site and have used Born This Way as a placeholder. Glue your wigs, because a PI snippet is coming. :air: 

http://www.ladygaga.com/perfectillusion2

HRKcWMZ.jpg

Thank you jcOMFG for spilling the T.

Spoiler

Correct! I just looked through the source code and they have four snippets in a folder called "perfectillusion/snippets/temp/" so clearly they mean to eventually have a Perfect Illusion snippet playing when this page goes public

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sylvanas

Correct. Someone else looked at the page's source code, and there's coding for 4 different PI snippets. They're just using Born This Way's audio as we speak.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Pharamon
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Inb4

"dur dur its fake and its coming in 2017!11!!! Dont be delusional" type posts

SHE WILL PERFORM AT THE VMAS 2016 BOOKMARK ME

Petrichor

I'm 99% sure that this page was being built to go live tonight at midnight in place of the current ticker tape page when everybody was perched to see if it was being released to iTunes. Some developer somewhere made a big mistake and must have activated the page by mistake of thought while he/she was testing it that no one would try to access that url.

thebedesign
Just now, Petrichor said:

I'm 99% sure that this page was being built to go live tonight at midnight in place of the current ticker tape page when everybody was perched to see if it was being released to iTunes. Some developer somewhere made a big mistake and must have activated the page by mistake of thought while he/she was testing it that no one would try to access that url.

Wait, but why tonight? Why would it go live tonight? 

It’s not a fedora you ****

Archived