đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Perfect Illusion is coming September 9 (LESS THAN 1 DAY TO GO!)

Epione

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

Gaga's got her web team and Interscope's representatives checking that site multiple times a day, if there was something wrong, they'd handle it. If it's real, it'll still be up. If it's forged, legal actions would be in place and they would handle it in a matter of minutes.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Azor Ahai
15 minutes ago, Placebo said:

I was watching closely Gaga's website and web developers have created two pages. One with release date and one without it, which we can see now when we enter ladygaga.com.

If you go to http://www.ladygaga.com/perfectillusion there isn't release date.

If you go to http://www.ladygaga.com/perfectillusion2 there is written SEPTEMBER 9.

ONE WEEK LEFT YOU GUYS! My little detective skills finally gave some results. 

3D4BBC37B2C4256544A09878AF5E19EA.gif

EDIT:

Bobby please don't sue me.

C9980FCF170470772DF4CD13E09BBFBC.gif

Everyone on twitter has gone mad and picking up on this. You should have posted there first to score that exclusivity and gain those likes gurl!

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Miley said:

For everyone commenting about BTW PLAYING: Because they'll probably have the single there (PI) instead of BTW, they just put a song there to see it actually worked. Providing it from leak if someone would find the site, which we now indeed have. So smart of them! OMG SO EXCITED

Then if they tested the page with BTW, maybe they tested the page with a fake date in case it was uncovered? :lolga:

Gaga Monster

It just started working again. BTW isnt playing, I heard these two high notes that sounded like Gaga and then it stopped.

GGD Presidential Elections

Regina George
Just now, coolninjaguy said:

the pages working again. Their editing as we speek. 

Reveal hidden contents

:toofunny:

They know that we know! 
tumblr_n8vs08RZrQ1thrb0yo1_400.gif

BlaqJezus

They may have been using BTW as a test snippet for precautions like LITTLE DETECTIVES FINDING DAT PAGE hahaha

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived