đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will there be ARTPOP leftovers in LG5?

AlexanderMagno

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

Gaga reportedly wrote dozens of songs for ARTPOP and most of them are completely unknown. Do you think Gaga rearrenged a few for LG5?

I know Gaga is always talking about writing new stuff and immerse into the new era. But remember when she said she wrote the songs for ARTPOP and all that shebang about creating new sounds, and later we found out a few songs were rearrenged from other demos...

Let's just say Gaga can be very sneaky in every way :stalkga:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

I wouldn't mind if she did something like earthquake and fashion of his love where she sampled some of her old demos but that's it.  i'm not here for art pop act two:diane:

KennyRichie

It is uncertain if RedOne is gonna be on the album and you are wondering if some Dj White Shadow leftovers from 2013 are gonna make it

tomdsgn

If Gaga was planning on releasing an Act 2 then surely she would keep the best songs. It's crazy to think she would like the songs so little that she'd rather bin them altogether. 

Gagaplayer315

Talking about ARTPOP leftovers makes me emotional

Spoiler

Its not like anybody would know if she's reusing old stuff :usrs:

No goddamn way. Since most of ARTPOP was just her writing lyrics and melodies over beats the producers made rather than composing the music herself, any leftover tracks would be stick out like a sore thumb and quite obviously be leftover. That's completely lazy and tacky imo and would ruin the flow of the album.

I wouldn't be opposed to those tracks coming out at some stage, but not on any studio releases please.

Archived