💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you like a Gaga x Björk collab?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Just now, Bio said:

I never said Bjork was the first one to release an app with an album. All I said is Gaga admitted she took the idea from Bjork. Is that not what happened? Also, Bjork didn't even want to work with Madonna, she did it as a favor for her producer friend. And even if she did care about popularity back then, she surely doesn't care about it now that she's literally a music legend.

As for your little hissy fit: Girl, take it easy lol. You don't know me at all. You seem like you got some issues you need to deal with. All good.

I hate when people such as yourself load a comment with such condescension and then have the audacity to respond with "all good". You were having a pretentious little moment.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Vague said:

I hate when people such as yourself load a comment with such condescension and then have the audacity to respond with "all good". You were having a pretentious little moment.

You do seem like a hatefull person. All good.

1 minute ago, Bio said:

You do seem like a hatefull person. All good.

You were being pretentious. Period. Hateful person I am by the way, with no hang ups about it either. So any attempts at insult in regards to my misanthropic tendencies is irrelevant.

Just now, Vague said:

You were being pretentious. Period. Hateful person I am by the way, with no hang ups about it either. So any attempts at insult in regards to my misanthropic tendencies is irrelevant.

Why would I wanna insult you tho? I recommend you look for some kind of therapy that helps with your misanthropic tendencies. Will probably do some good.

FrankGutz

i would totally ****ing die, besides Gagz, i always was a hardcore Björk and Esthero fan, this would end my life :giveup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ReidOne

Bjork is one of the greatest artists of my lifetime. Not just "pop stars" but ARTISTS. Of any medium. 100 years from now, her work will still be discussed. Bookmark me. 

So will Lady Gaga's. 

And Bjork laid sooooooo much of the foundation that Gaga has built her persona upon. The two of them are absolutely kindred artistic spirits. 

When I think of the truly BRILLIANT pop artists/musicians of my lifetime, it's a relatively short list: 

Michael Jackson
Prince
Bjork
Lady Gaga

But a collaboration... in 2016... I'm not sure. If somehow there were a way for 90's/early 2000's Bjork to collaborate with 2016 Gaga, I would be here for it in a heartbeat!! But I don't feel like Bjork has the same artistic interests today that would resonate with Gaga's audience (and especially the GP). Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely give it my undivided attention if it happened, but I just can't envision what they would do together that would honor both of their legacies, given their current artistic mindsets (if that makes sense). 

I wouldn't count on it happening anytime soon, but it could work. I'm biased in saying so, because I love both, though if Gaga shifted into more mature, avant-garde territory then maybe. 

Xoxo Adriana

They both should do a non-musical collab together....like team up for a V magazine shoot or something. I wouldn't want a music collaboration since they both have many differences. Bjork has more of an alternative-electronic theme and she doesn't have the strongest vocals. Whereas Gaga is more pop-dance (I hope) with very strong vocals. Anyway I love them both:classy:

Archived