❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
other

About that "Friday release" thing...

L E O

Featured Posts

fashion monster

Actually it's not a rule. It's just that Nielsen and Billboard take into account the number of single/album sold from Friday to Thursday. So, artists who release on a Friday have more time to sell their music and therefore they can have a better position on the charts.But this does not mean that Gaga is releasing music on a Friday, it's just more probable.  

Josu Diamond
5 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I know right. 

Just Dance - Tuesday

Bad Romance - Monday

Applause - Monday

Anything Goes - Sunday

Only BTW was released on a friday.

omg this rule was AFTER Beyoncé's album -and they changed in part for her impact. So of course her last singles were not released in a Friday because that rule didn't exist.

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I know right. 

Just Dance - Tuesday

Bad Romance - Monday

Applause - Monday

Anything Goes - Sunday

Only BTW was released on a friday.

Applause was leaked.

Just Dance and Bad Romance were released before that rule was applied. 

Anything Goes wasn't a major pop release 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

homomo

Her team is smart. Capitalizing on a full week of sales during the first week is a good thing. Friday is the best release date.

Why is everyone acting and so sure that PI will be on a Fridayas if Gaga isn't can't release on a Friday like non-Friday releases are seriously common!! :grr::grr: 

Arizona Sky

It's 100% coming on a Friday lol. For everyone who doesn't understand, the standard release day for music changed from Monday to Friday in July 2015

It has to come on a Friday or Bobby will get "The Meltdown Ball Tour" Leg 1237837828 with the first act of the era. And I'm pretty sure he knows how this fan base is...wild:interestinga:

Archived