💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Provocative/Sexual Pop Music Videos-Share Your Favorite One

BloodyJudas

Featured Posts

BloodyJudas

Hello guys,

I have just been listening to some music and I stumbled upon Rihanna's S&M and it suddenly took me back to 2011 when this song was released as the third single from LOUD. I must say I really love the song and I definitely place it on top of Rihanna's tracks. There is so much sex, fire and lust in just one song. The lyrics are interesing ,suggesting and provocative but what makes the concept of the song even more bold is the video itself. I dare say that Rihanna is one of the boldest and most sexual pop artists out there. She has always been the bad girl from Barbados but the video for S&M is the video I would never expect her to release back then.

We all know what S&M stands for and I do not think there were other popular songs covering the bondage theme. She looks really sultry in the clip. She is walking the man on the leash,she has this unpardonable look in her evil eyes, one of the headlines calls her "The Princess of the Illuminati". People are having an orgy at someone's place, She unapologetically admits " Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me" , " And meet me in my boudoir, make me body say ah ah ah, I like it like it". She dons ome sado-maso clothing, she is binding the people and she is dressed up as a doll all tied and ready to be spanked. I know that the video is about her relationship with the media and the way they portray her and judge her every move but I can't help but wonder how she made such a controversial tune and video a big commercial success. The song peaked at number one on Billboard 100 in 2011 and has sold 3,837,000 copies in the USA to date.

I would love you to tell me what your favorite provocative/sexual pop music video is and why??? Which video made you feel stunned by its strong sexual connotations/undertones and which clip you'd rather not watch in front of your parents haha :D Please,share ;)

Rivington Rebel

I couldn't decide between the two as they're so similar. I was literally bopping to Erotica before opening this thread as well. Also, as Madonna says:

"Once you put your hand in the flame, you can never be the same" :poot:

Quartz

I liked Selena's GFY. The song and video was tasteful with a hint of slutty :usrs:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

BloodyJudas

The Do What U Want video along with the sexiness of the song would have exploded

Spoiler

Quartz

Also, MILF$ and Teenage Dream.

Those two got me touching myself :v:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

shoful
6 minutes ago, Rivington Rebel said:

I couldn't decide between the two as they're so similar. I was literally bopping to Erotica before opening this thread as well. Also, as Madonna says:

"Once you put your hand in the flame, you can never be the same" :poot:

Yes!!!!! "My name is Dita. I'll be your mistress tonight"

You should've embedded the uncensored version 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

BloodyJudas
2 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Also, MILF$ and Teenage Dream.

Those two got me touching myself :v:

MILF was my song of the month July :D

When it comes to the TD video, I love the feeling of youth that it brings and the scene she is making out with this hottie is just heavenly

Rivington Rebel
1 minute ago, shoful said:

Yes!!!!! "My name is Dita. I'll be your mistress tonight"

You should've embedded the uncensored version 

tumblr_m581be6rZX1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

tumblr_l9fsp25D5r1qbk0zj.gif

Archived