Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why exactly is God.ga censored to gaga?

President Trump

Featured Posts

President Trump

I don't think this is necessarily a moderation decision so I'm posting it here because I might just not be aware of it. Is there a reason? God.ga is a compliment and one of the common Stan names, and yet on one of her biggest forums it's not even able to be said? Am I missing something? 

Ma ma pa pa pa

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

for april fools the mods came up with a contes to find the word that was being censored to gaga

and they just didnt delete it yet :D

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

President Trump

It's like one of those cheesy compliments and one of the most obvious ones and it's censored so I wonder if it is accidental? 

Ma ma pa pa pa

President Trump
Just now, mister max said:

for april fools the mods came up with a contes to find the word that was being censored to gaga

and they just didnt delete it yet

It's September @_@

Ma ma pa pa pa

Sizzily
2 minutes ago, mister max said:

The mods? Being messy? Say it ain't so. :usrs: 

j/k sweeties.

One Banned Boi

Quartz

Gaga

Edit - Just testing it out. I guess it's because God.ga is Gaga so they are synonymous in this cult site :classy:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

12 minutes ago, mister max said:

Nah it was like that before then. I remember it being censored before and the mods at the time (I wasn't one yet) admitted they forgot it was censored :laughga: There wasn't really a word that changed to 'Gaga' that they made up, it was a joke thread.

I can't really remember why it's censored, I have heard a reason before though :confused:
I think it's just so religious people don't get offended tbh.

Archived