šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Papa Joe Scammed Me (Chef Hat)

SlayMeToVenus

Featured Posts

SlayMeToVenus

I ordered the chef hat August 15th, it said it was supposed to be delivered within 2-4 business days. It has been way over that. Has anyone else received theirs??Ā :nails:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

barcodemonster

Don't feel bad I ordered the countess pop figure on July 10th and it was supposed to arrive in 2-4 business days and still haven't gotten it

scan my barcode

Kermit

Like father, like daughter.Ā :diane:

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

LePetitGAGABLover
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Papa Joe be like:Ā 

tumblr_o4rbufagOs1qbvkmso3_400-147188260

Ā 

Who is this guy? I'm seeing him everywhereĀ :neyde:

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Who is this guy? I'm seeing him everywhereĀ :neyde:

Joanne The Scammer. Look herĀ up on Twitter.

ReidOne

Funny story... I was right beside Papa Joe at the C2C concert after the Grammy's in LA... I was in the balcony of the theater as the show started, taking videos of the band getting warmed up as people filed in. Taking boring, Gaga-less videos of the stage like a super stan.Ā 

Then I looked to my right and noticed a guy next to me, watching the stage intently... I thought "hmm... why does he look familiar?"Ā 

But I was too caught up making my videos to really think about it.Ā :sharon:Ā :sharon:Ā 

Then about an hour later, I realized I was making videos right beside Papa Joe!!!!Ā :awesome:Ā :saladga:

Probably for the best I didn't realize it was him, lol.Ā :yay:

RAMROD

Scamm ha back, get his noods and share it with us huntiesĀ :gaycat:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ young, dumb, and full of numb (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Joanne The Scammer. Look herĀ up on Twitter.

am I wrong or Joanne the scammer became instantly famous after the VMAs happened lmaoĀ 

LIFE IS GOOD

RAMROD
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

am I wrong or Joanne the scammer became instantly famous after the VMAs happened lmaoĀ 

Ā 

He already popular in.socmed, and that is why VMA invited her

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ young, dumb, and full of numb (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Morphine Prince
8 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

She's been famous on Twitter for a while. But I guess more people know her now after the VMAs

Archived